Paramount Developing Morning Glory with Roger Michell
A new promising film project is now brewing at Paramount Pictures. Variety has brought in report stating the giant studio is working on a fresh comedic flick titled "Morning Glory" and has signed "Venus" director Roger Michell to assume the helming duties.
Story focuses on a struggling female news producer and the iconic, temperamental anchorman she recruits to revive a failing network morning show. Assigned to pen the script is Aline Brosh McKenna, widely known for her writing stint in last year's hit "The Devil Wears Prada."
Filming is being eyed to begin in March 2008 with J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk both producing via their Bad Robot shingle. Meanwhile, their partner, Sherryl Clark, is set to serve as the executive producer, her next duty after that in "In the Navy", which Walt Becker is directing for Touchstone Pictures to distribute in 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation