Paramount Developing Morning Glory with Roger Michell
A new promising film project is now brewing at Paramount Pictures. Variety has brought in report stating the giant studio is working on a fresh comedic flick titled "Morning Glory" and has signed "Venus" director Roger Michell to assume the helming duties.
Story focuses on a struggling female news producer and the iconic, temperamental anchorman she recruits to revive a failing network morning show. Assigned to pen the script is Aline Brosh McKenna, widely known for her writing stint in last year's hit "The Devil Wears Prada."
Filming is being eyed to begin in March 2008 with J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk both producing via their Bad Robot shingle. Meanwhile, their partner, Sherryl Clark, is set to serve as the executive producer, her next duty after that in "In the Navy", which Walt Becker is directing for Touchstone Pictures to distribute in 2009.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video