Win All-New Mercedes Benz in Book of Secrets Online Contest!
Getting interactive in promoting its upcoming movie of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures has launched an online contest called "The World's Biggest Treasure Hunt" which gives chance to win a grand prize of an all-new Mercedes-Benz C350.
Starting Monday, October 15, 2007, moviegoers everywhere can take the opportunity to participate in a multi-week treasure hunt game at the flick's site and may qualify to win unprecedented authentic treasure provided by Odyssey Marine Exploration. Winners will be announced on Entertainment Tonight during the show leading up to the picture's opening day on December 21, 2007.
"The 'NATIONAL TREASURE' franchise is beloved by audiences worldwide, and lends itself to this type of global, grand-scale adventure. What we're creating is unprecedented - a chance for everyone to experience first hand the adventures and the puzzles that make this franchise so unique," president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing Jim Gallagher remarked. "Plus, players will have chances to win one-of-a-kind, never before available prizes of tremendous value."
To enter the contest and learn about the rules, do check out the link above. "Secrets", based on characters created by Jim Kouf, Oren Aviv, and Charles Segars, is the follow-up to 2004's hit "National Treasure" and reunites the original cast as well as director Jon Turteltaub.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video