Win All-New Mercedes Benz in Book of Secrets Online Contest!
Getting interactive in promoting its upcoming movie of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures has launched an online contest called "The World's Biggest Treasure Hunt" which gives chance to win a grand prize of an all-new Mercedes-Benz C350.
Starting Monday, October 15, 2007, moviegoers everywhere can take the opportunity to participate in a multi-week treasure hunt game at the flick's site and may qualify to win unprecedented authentic treasure provided by Odyssey Marine Exploration. Winners will be announced on Entertainment Tonight during the show leading up to the picture's opening day on December 21, 2007.
"The 'NATIONAL TREASURE' franchise is beloved by audiences worldwide, and lends itself to this type of global, grand-scale adventure. What we're creating is unprecedented - a chance for everyone to experience first hand the adventures and the puzzles that make this franchise so unique," president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing Jim Gallagher remarked. "Plus, players will have chances to win one-of-a-kind, never before available prizes of tremendous value."
To enter the contest and learn about the rules, do check out the link above. "Secrets", based on characters created by Jim Kouf, Oren Aviv, and Charles Segars, is the follow-up to 2004's hit "National Treasure" and reunites the original cast as well as director Jon Turteltaub.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off