Win All-New Mercedes Benz in Book of Secrets Online Contest!
Getting interactive in promoting its upcoming movie of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures has launched an online contest called "The World's Biggest Treasure Hunt" which gives chance to win a grand prize of an all-new Mercedes-Benz C350.
Starting Monday, October 15, 2007, moviegoers everywhere can take the opportunity to participate in a multi-week treasure hunt game at the flick's site and may qualify to win unprecedented authentic treasure provided by Odyssey Marine Exploration. Winners will be announced on Entertainment Tonight during the show leading up to the picture's opening day on December 21, 2007.
"The 'NATIONAL TREASURE' franchise is beloved by audiences worldwide, and lends itself to this type of global, grand-scale adventure. What we're creating is unprecedented - a chance for everyone to experience first hand the adventures and the puzzles that make this franchise so unique," president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing Jim Gallagher remarked. "Plus, players will have chances to win one-of-a-kind, never before available prizes of tremendous value."
To enter the contest and learn about the rules, do check out the link above. "Secrets", based on characters created by Jim Kouf, Oren Aviv, and Charles Segars, is the follow-up to 2004's hit "National Treasure" and reunites the original cast as well as director Jon Turteltaub.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign