Win All-New Mercedes Benz in Book of Secrets Online Contest!
Getting interactive in promoting its upcoming movie of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures has launched an online contest called "The World's Biggest Treasure Hunt" which gives chance to win a grand prize of an all-new Mercedes-Benz C350.
Starting Monday, October 15, 2007, moviegoers everywhere can take the opportunity to participate in a multi-week treasure hunt game at the flick's site and may qualify to win unprecedented authentic treasure provided by Odyssey Marine Exploration. Winners will be announced on Entertainment Tonight during the show leading up to the picture's opening day on December 21, 2007.
"The 'NATIONAL TREASURE' franchise is beloved by audiences worldwide, and lends itself to this type of global, grand-scale adventure. What we're creating is unprecedented - a chance for everyone to experience first hand the adventures and the puzzles that make this franchise so unique," president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing Jim Gallagher remarked. "Plus, players will have chances to win one-of-a-kind, never before available prizes of tremendous value."
To enter the contest and learn about the rules, do check out the link above. "Secrets", based on characters created by Jim Kouf, Oren Aviv, and Charles Segars, is the follow-up to 2004's hit "National Treasure" and reunites the original cast as well as director Jon Turteltaub.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered