Win All-New Mercedes Benz in Book of Secrets Online Contest!
Getting interactive in promoting its upcoming movie of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures has launched an online contest called "The World's Biggest Treasure Hunt" which gives chance to win a grand prize of an all-new Mercedes-Benz C350.
Starting Monday, October 15, 2007, moviegoers everywhere can take the opportunity to participate in a multi-week treasure hunt game at the flick's site and may qualify to win unprecedented authentic treasure provided by Odyssey Marine Exploration. Winners will be announced on Entertainment Tonight during the show leading up to the picture's opening day on December 21, 2007.
"The 'NATIONAL TREASURE' franchise is beloved by audiences worldwide, and lends itself to this type of global, grand-scale adventure. What we're creating is unprecedented - a chance for everyone to experience first hand the adventures and the puzzles that make this franchise so unique," president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing Jim Gallagher remarked. "Plus, players will have chances to win one-of-a-kind, never before available prizes of tremendous value."
To enter the contest and learn about the rules, do check out the link above. "Secrets", based on characters created by Jim Kouf, Oren Aviv, and Charles Segars, is the follow-up to 2004's hit "National Treasure" and reunites the original cast as well as director Jon Turteltaub.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge