Dark Knight Prologue Said to Debut in I Am Legend IMAX Screenings
Chance to get sneak peek on "The Dark Knight" possibly can be encountered by the end of this year, if the tidbit proves legit.
Report from Omelete.com.br has claimed that Warner Bros. Pictures as the studio producing the hugely anticipated project is planning to bring out a seven-minute prologue to the movie in front of the IMAX debut of its other flick "I Am Legend." The Francis Lawrence-directed is going to be released simultaneously in both conventional and IMAX theaters this December on date 14.
It is said the the prologue will feature footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker, Batman's archenemy and won't get showcased in the "Legend" screenings in conventional cinemas. Pic itself, a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins", is scheduled to open July 18, 2008 in the U.S., also in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'