Dark Knight Prologue Said to Debut in I Am Legend IMAX Screenings
Chance to get sneak peek on "The Dark Knight" possibly can be encountered by the end of this year, if the tidbit proves legit.
Report from Omelete.com.br has claimed that Warner Bros. Pictures as the studio producing the hugely anticipated project is planning to bring out a seven-minute prologue to the movie in front of the IMAX debut of its other flick "I Am Legend." The Francis Lawrence-directed is going to be released simultaneously in both conventional and IMAX theaters this December on date 14.
It is said the the prologue will feature footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker, Batman's archenemy and won't get showcased in the "Legend" screenings in conventional cinemas. Pic itself, a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins", is scheduled to open July 18, 2008 in the U.S., also in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video