Dark Knight Prologue Said to Debut in I Am Legend IMAX Screenings
Chance to get sneak peek on "The Dark Knight" possibly can be encountered by the end of this year, if the tidbit proves legit.
Report from Omelete.com.br has claimed that Warner Bros. Pictures as the studio producing the hugely anticipated project is planning to bring out a seven-minute prologue to the movie in front of the IMAX debut of its other flick "I Am Legend." The Francis Lawrence-directed is going to be released simultaneously in both conventional and IMAX theaters this December on date 14.
It is said the the prologue will feature footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker, Batman's archenemy and won't get showcased in the "Legend" screenings in conventional cinemas. Pic itself, a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins", is scheduled to open July 18, 2008 in the U.S., also in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'