Dark Knight Prologue Said to Debut in I Am Legend IMAX Screenings
Chance to get sneak peek on "The Dark Knight" possibly can be encountered by the end of this year, if the tidbit proves legit.
Report from Omelete.com.br has claimed that Warner Bros. Pictures as the studio producing the hugely anticipated project is planning to bring out a seven-minute prologue to the movie in front of the IMAX debut of its other flick "I Am Legend." The Francis Lawrence-directed is going to be released simultaneously in both conventional and IMAX theaters this December on date 14.
It is said the the prologue will feature footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker, Batman's archenemy and won't get showcased in the "Legend" screenings in conventional cinemas. Pic itself, a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins", is scheduled to open July 18, 2008 in the U.S., also in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says