Dark Knight Prologue Said to Debut in I Am Legend IMAX Screenings
Chance to get sneak peek on "The Dark Knight" possibly can be encountered by the end of this year, if the tidbit proves legit.
Report from Omelete.com.br has claimed that Warner Bros. Pictures as the studio producing the hugely anticipated project is planning to bring out a seven-minute prologue to the movie in front of the IMAX debut of its other flick "I Am Legend." The Francis Lawrence-directed is going to be released simultaneously in both conventional and IMAX theaters this December on date 14.
It is said the the prologue will feature footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker, Batman's archenemy and won't get showcased in the "Legend" screenings in conventional cinemas. Pic itself, a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins", is scheduled to open July 18, 2008 in the U.S., also in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!