Sanchez Producing "Yellow" in Hometown
"Yellow" is maybe a big and important project for Roselyn Sanchez as for that new project, which she also co-wrote and is producing, she willingly returning to her hometown Puerto Rico because she will shoot the movie there besides shooting it in New York. Moreover, in order to guarantee the success of "Yellow," the movie involving the like of; Steve J. Brown as producer, and Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew as executive producers.
Also there is Alfredo De Villa to direct and Nacoma Whobrey to write the screenplay, which is based on a story by Whobrey and Sanchez. The story of "Yellow" centers on a woman who is haunted by the death of her father. The cast includes Bill Duke, D.B. Sweeney, Sully Diaz, Jaime Tirelli and Manny Perez.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show