Sanchez Producing "Yellow" in Hometown
"Yellow" is maybe a big and important project for Roselyn Sanchez as for that new project, which she also co-wrote and is producing, she willingly returning to her hometown Puerto Rico because she will shoot the movie there besides shooting it in New York. Moreover, in order to guarantee the success of "Yellow," the movie involving the like of; Steve J. Brown as producer, and Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew as executive producers.
Also there is Alfredo De Villa to direct and Nacoma Whobrey to write the screenplay, which is based on a story by Whobrey and Sanchez. The story of "Yellow" centers on a woman who is haunted by the death of her father. The cast includes Bill Duke, D.B. Sweeney, Sully Diaz, Jaime Tirelli and Manny Perez.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date