Sanchez Producing "Yellow" in Hometown
"Yellow" is maybe a big and important project for Roselyn Sanchez as for that new project, which she also co-wrote and is producing, she willingly returning to her hometown Puerto Rico because she will shoot the movie there besides shooting it in New York. Moreover, in order to guarantee the success of "Yellow," the movie involving the like of; Steve J. Brown as producer, and Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew as executive producers.
Also there is Alfredo De Villa to direct and Nacoma Whobrey to write the screenplay, which is based on a story by Whobrey and Sanchez. The story of "Yellow" centers on a woman who is haunted by the death of her father. The cast includes Bill Duke, D.B. Sweeney, Sully Diaz, Jaime Tirelli and Manny Perez.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier