Sanchez Producing "Yellow" in Hometown
"Yellow" is maybe a big and important project for Roselyn Sanchez as for that new project, which she also co-wrote and is producing, she willingly returning to her hometown Puerto Rico because she will shoot the movie there besides shooting it in New York. Moreover, in order to guarantee the success of "Yellow," the movie involving the like of; Steve J. Brown as producer, and Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew as executive producers.
Also there is Alfredo De Villa to direct and Nacoma Whobrey to write the screenplay, which is based on a story by Whobrey and Sanchez. The story of "Yellow" centers on a woman who is haunted by the death of her father. The cast includes Bill Duke, D.B. Sweeney, Sully Diaz, Jaime Tirelli and Manny Perez.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo