Sanchez Producing "Yellow" in Hometown
"Yellow" is maybe a big and important project for Roselyn Sanchez as for that new project, which she also co-wrote and is producing, she willingly returning to her hometown Puerto Rico because she will shoot the movie there besides shooting it in New York. Moreover, in order to guarantee the success of "Yellow," the movie involving the like of; Steve J. Brown as producer, and Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew as executive producers.
Also there is Alfredo De Villa to direct and Nacoma Whobrey to write the screenplay, which is based on a story by Whobrey and Sanchez. The story of "Yellow" centers on a woman who is haunted by the death of her father. The cast includes Bill Duke, D.B. Sweeney, Sully Diaz, Jaime Tirelli and Manny Perez.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service