Rumor Has It, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Back Together
Longtime separated couple, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, has reportedly rekindled their romance.
The former lovers fueled speculation they are back on together after they were spotted enjoying a date at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Bar Nineteen 12, where "They seemed to be having a really good time. David Beckham was also there, and they chatted with him for a while," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
Aniston and Vaughn are co-stars in the comedy romance "The Break-Up" (2006). They became close during the filming and soon thereafter began dating. By December last year, the pair announced they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March