Rumor Has It, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Back Together
Longtime separated couple, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, has reportedly rekindled their romance.
The former lovers fueled speculation they are back on together after they were spotted enjoying a date at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Bar Nineteen 12, where "They seemed to be having a really good time. David Beckham was also there, and they chatted with him for a while," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
Aniston and Vaughn are co-stars in the comedy romance "The Break-Up" (2006). They became close during the filming and soon thereafter began dating. By December last year, the pair announced they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single