Rumor Has It, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Back Together
Longtime separated couple, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, has reportedly rekindled their romance.
The former lovers fueled speculation they are back on together after they were spotted enjoying a date at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Bar Nineteen 12, where "They seemed to be having a really good time. David Beckham was also there, and they chatted with him for a while," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
Aniston and Vaughn are co-stars in the comedy romance "The Break-Up" (2006). They became close during the filming and soon thereafter began dating. By December last year, the pair announced they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings