Rumor Has It, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Back Together
Longtime separated couple, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, has reportedly rekindled their romance.
The former lovers fueled speculation they are back on together after they were spotted enjoying a date at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Bar Nineteen 12, where "They seemed to be having a really good time. David Beckham was also there, and they chatted with him for a while," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
Aniston and Vaughn are co-stars in the comedy romance "The Break-Up" (2006). They became close during the filming and soon thereafter began dating. By December last year, the pair announced they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season