Rumor Has It, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Back Together
Longtime separated couple, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, has reportedly rekindled their romance.
The former lovers fueled speculation they are back on together after they were spotted enjoying a date at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Bar Nineteen 12, where "They seemed to be having a really good time. David Beckham was also there, and they chatted with him for a while," OK! Magazine quoted a source as saying.
Aniston and Vaughn are co-stars in the comedy romance "The Break-Up" (2006). They became close during the filming and soon thereafter began dating. By December last year, the pair announced they are no longer together, saying they are "no longer romantically connected."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent