Janet Jackson Confirmed a Duet With Maroon 5
With her movie 'Why Did I Get Married?' being released yesterday (October 12), Janet Jackson has more time to concentrate on her next album which will be her first under her new label, Island.
Boyfriend slash the label's president Jermaine Dupri revealed that among the credits in the album will be Maroon 5.
"She has a duet with Maroon 5. Just little things," Dupri said in an interview with MTV. Other collaborators confirmed by Dupri would be The-Dream who penned Rihanna's hit 'Umbrella' and Rodney Jerkins. The rumored Janet's duet with Mariah Carey won't be present in the album.
Durpi predicted that the album will be ready for release in the first quarter of 2008. "Probably in February or March or the summer. It's 45 percent done," he said before adding "It's gonna be a crazy album. It's a Janet record. I'm A&R-ing, and I'm probably going to be the executive producer. But I'm getting records she likes and pulling records from other people. "
More Janet Jackson News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip