Janet Jackson Confirmed a Duet With Maroon 5
With her movie 'Why Did I Get Married?' being released yesterday (October 12), Janet Jackson has more time to concentrate on her next album which will be her first under her new label, Island.
Boyfriend slash the label's president Jermaine Dupri revealed that among the credits in the album will be Maroon 5.
"She has a duet with Maroon 5. Just little things," Dupri said in an interview with MTV. Other collaborators confirmed by Dupri would be The-Dream who penned Rihanna's hit 'Umbrella' and Rodney Jerkins. The rumored Janet's duet with Mariah Carey won't be present in the album.
Durpi predicted that the album will be ready for release in the first quarter of 2008. "Probably in February or March or the summer. It's 45 percent done," he said before adding "It's gonna be a crazy album. It's a Janet record. I'm A&R-ing, and I'm probably going to be the executive producer. But I'm getting records she likes and pulling records from other people. "
More Janet Jackson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media