New Video: Fergie's 'Clumsy'
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has premiered the music video of her latest single from 'The Dutchess'. The clip of 'Clumsy' was played yesterday (October 12) on AOL.
In the fully-animated video, Fergie is the sexy girl who is trying to catch the attention of guys but often obstructed by her clumsiness. From accidentally tripped on the runaway to unawarely pressing airlock button on a plane, Fergie shows a different edge of her which is witty but still sexy.
The clip was directed by Marc Webb and Rich Lee, the former being the same person who penned Fergie's 'London Bridge' video.
The singer recently canceled a San Salvador Black Eyed Peas concert midway after she had a food poisoning. Later on she posted an apology video for her disappointed fans on YouTube defending, "I've never canceled a show in my life." Refunds were immediately offered to the audience with a rescheduling date expected within 90 days.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris