New Video: Fergie's 'Clumsy'
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has premiered the music video of her latest single from 'The Dutchess'. The clip of 'Clumsy' was played yesterday (October 12) on AOL.
In the fully-animated video, Fergie is the sexy girl who is trying to catch the attention of guys but often obstructed by her clumsiness. From accidentally tripped on the runaway to unawarely pressing airlock button on a plane, Fergie shows a different edge of her which is witty but still sexy.
The clip was directed by Marc Webb and Rich Lee, the former being the same person who penned Fergie's 'London Bridge' video.
The singer recently canceled a San Salvador Black Eyed Peas concert midway after she had a food poisoning. Later on she posted an apology video for her disappointed fans on YouTube defending, "I've never canceled a show in my life." Refunds were immediately offered to the audience with a rescheduling date expected within 90 days.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion