New Video: Fergie's 'Clumsy'
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has premiered the music video of her latest single from 'The Dutchess'. The clip of 'Clumsy' was played yesterday (October 12) on AOL.
In the fully-animated video, Fergie is the sexy girl who is trying to catch the attention of guys but often obstructed by her clumsiness. From accidentally tripped on the runaway to unawarely pressing airlock button on a plane, Fergie shows a different edge of her which is witty but still sexy.
The clip was directed by Marc Webb and Rich Lee, the former being the same person who penned Fergie's 'London Bridge' video.
The singer recently canceled a San Salvador Black Eyed Peas concert midway after she had a food poisoning. Later on she posted an apology video for her disappointed fans on YouTube defending, "I've never canceled a show in my life." Refunds were immediately offered to the audience with a rescheduling date expected within 90 days.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik