"Please Tell Everybody, Pamela Anderson Is NOT Pregnant"
Much contrary to rumors on the street, Pamela Anderson is not pregnant.
The actress has shot down rumors that she's pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach during an interview at a party Wednesday night October 10th for airline magnate Richard Branson, "Please tell everybody, categorically I am not pregnant."
"It's just not true," the newlywed added. "I would tell you if it was."
Pammy married Paris Hilton's former sex tape partner Solomon on October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Just two days after the wedding, rumors are all over the net that the former "Baywatch" star is carrying a bun in the oven.
She's reported to be two months pregnant with Solomon's baby and learned the good news on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3