"Please Tell Everybody, Pamela Anderson Is NOT Pregnant"
Much contrary to rumors on the street, Pamela Anderson is not pregnant.
The actress has shot down rumors that she's pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach during an interview at a party Wednesday night October 10th for airline magnate Richard Branson, "Please tell everybody, categorically I am not pregnant."
"It's just not true," the newlywed added. "I would tell you if it was."
Pammy married Paris Hilton's former sex tape partner Solomon on October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Just two days after the wedding, rumors are all over the net that the former "Baywatch" star is carrying a bun in the oven.
She's reported to be two months pregnant with Solomon's baby and learned the good news on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart