"Please Tell Everybody, Pamela Anderson Is NOT Pregnant"
Much contrary to rumors on the street, Pamela Anderson is not pregnant.
The actress has shot down rumors that she's pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach during an interview at a party Wednesday night October 10th for airline magnate Richard Branson, "Please tell everybody, categorically I am not pregnant."
"It's just not true," the newlywed added. "I would tell you if it was."
Pammy married Paris Hilton's former sex tape partner Solomon on October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Just two days after the wedding, rumors are all over the net that the former "Baywatch" star is carrying a bun in the oven.
She's reported to be two months pregnant with Solomon's baby and learned the good news on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says