"Please Tell Everybody, Pamela Anderson Is NOT Pregnant"
Much contrary to rumors on the street, Pamela Anderson is not pregnant.
The actress has shot down rumors that she's pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach during an interview at a party Wednesday night October 10th for airline magnate Richard Branson, "Please tell everybody, categorically I am not pregnant."
"It's just not true," the newlywed added. "I would tell you if it was."
Pammy married Paris Hilton's former sex tape partner Solomon on October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Just two days after the wedding, rumors are all over the net that the former "Baywatch" star is carrying a bun in the oven.
She's reported to be two months pregnant with Solomon's baby and learned the good news on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps