"Please Tell Everybody, Pamela Anderson Is NOT Pregnant"
Much contrary to rumors on the street, Pamela Anderson is not pregnant.
The actress has shot down rumors that she's pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, told Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach during an interview at a party Wednesday night October 10th for airline magnate Richard Branson, "Please tell everybody, categorically I am not pregnant."
"It's just not true," the newlywed added. "I would tell you if it was."
Pammy married Paris Hilton's former sex tape partner Solomon on October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Just two days after the wedding, rumors are all over the net that the former "Baywatch" star is carrying a bun in the oven.
She's reported to be two months pregnant with Solomon's baby and learned the good news on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?