Britney Spears' 'Blackout' Official Tracklisting and Cover Art Unveiled
With the date of 'Blackout' being pushed forward, Britney Spears' album details are coming up immediately after. The cover art plus tracklisting of the highly anticipated record have been unveiled, the latter being "mistakenly leaked".
Alternate cover arts have actually been suggested in several blogs since two days ago, and it is now revealed that one of them with Britney wearing her favorite white fedora is made the official cover.
According to Rolling Stone.com, the tracklisting was accidentally leaked by Jive's parent company, Sony BMG in German. It was meant to be the order for the European version but turned out to be the possible order of the U.S. release as well.
With the leaks streaming down the net, two tracks within the tracklisting have been successfully guarded. It is now known that Danjahandz produces four out of the twelve tracks while Pharrell Williams got his hand on the closing track 'Why Should I be Sad'.
"This is Britney's fifth studio record, and it shows a lot of growth as a performer," said the singer's A&R rep, Teresa LaBarbera Whites. "She was very involved in the songs and how they turned out. It's her magic that turns these songs into what they are."
'Blackout' has been moved to October 30 release from its original November 13 schedule. The new date will bring her album a head-to-head chart battle with fellow Jive artist Backstreet Boys' 'Unbreakable'.
- "Gimme More"
- "Piece of Me"
- "Break the Ice"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)"
- "Toy Soldier"
- "Hot as Ice"
- "Ooh Ooh Baby"
- "Perfect Lover"
- "Why Should I Be Sad"
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign