Paris Hilton Helps Boyfriend Find Other Job Than Delivering Pizza
It's no longer an unconfirmed speculation that Paris Hilton's new boyfriend, Alex Vaggo, is a pizza delivery boy. Well, he used to, for in case you missed it, the heiress has helped him to find a new job other than delivering the fast-food.
With her wealth and rising popularity in the entertainment industry, it surely is not a big deal for Paris to find her new lover a better job, and what a very lucky boy Vaggo is that she scored him a modeling stint.
Broke his silence over his good luck, the Swedish stud revealed to Life & Style, "I saw Paris' convertible sitting there and two weeks later I'm sitting next to her in the car. It's unbelievable. We hit it off right away. She's so funny and sweet. [Thanks to her] I'm modeling, taking meetings, going to clubs, eating at great restaurants and living the high life."
"It's amazing. She's changed my life in every way," Vaggo admitted.
As we reported earlier, thesun.co.uk claimed Paris, 26, met Vaggo in a Los Angeles night club and has been "parading" him around the city as her boyfriend and even has taken the 20-year-old hunk to meet her parents in Bel Air.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt