Paris Hilton Helps Boyfriend Find Other Job Than Delivering Pizza
It's no longer an unconfirmed speculation that Paris Hilton's new boyfriend, Alex Vaggo, is a pizza delivery boy. Well, he used to, for in case you missed it, the heiress has helped him to find a new job other than delivering the fast-food.
With her wealth and rising popularity in the entertainment industry, it surely is not a big deal for Paris to find her new lover a better job, and what a very lucky boy Vaggo is that she scored him a modeling stint.
Broke his silence over his good luck, the Swedish stud revealed to Life & Style, "I saw Paris' convertible sitting there and two weeks later I'm sitting next to her in the car. It's unbelievable. We hit it off right away. She's so funny and sweet. [Thanks to her] I'm modeling, taking meetings, going to clubs, eating at great restaurants and living the high life."
"It's amazing. She's changed my life in every way," Vaggo admitted.
As we reported earlier, thesun.co.uk claimed Paris, 26, met Vaggo in a Los Angeles night club and has been "parading" him around the city as her boyfriend and even has taken the 20-year-old hunk to meet her parents in Bel Air.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen