Paris Hilton Helps Boyfriend Find Other Job Than Delivering Pizza
It's no longer an unconfirmed speculation that Paris Hilton's new boyfriend, Alex Vaggo, is a pizza delivery boy. Well, he used to, for in case you missed it, the heiress has helped him to find a new job other than delivering the fast-food.
With her wealth and rising popularity in the entertainment industry, it surely is not a big deal for Paris to find her new lover a better job, and what a very lucky boy Vaggo is that she scored him a modeling stint.
Broke his silence over his good luck, the Swedish stud revealed to Life & Style, "I saw Paris' convertible sitting there and two weeks later I'm sitting next to her in the car. It's unbelievable. We hit it off right away. She's so funny and sweet. [Thanks to her] I'm modeling, taking meetings, going to clubs, eating at great restaurants and living the high life."
"It's amazing. She's changed my life in every way," Vaggo admitted.
As we reported earlier, thesun.co.uk claimed Paris, 26, met Vaggo in a Los Angeles night club and has been "parading" him around the city as her boyfriend and even has taken the 20-year-old hunk to meet her parents in Bel Air.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie