Paris Hilton Helps Boyfriend Find Other Job Than Delivering Pizza
It's no longer an unconfirmed speculation that Paris Hilton's new boyfriend, Alex Vaggo, is a pizza delivery boy. Well, he used to, for in case you missed it, the heiress has helped him to find a new job other than delivering the fast-food.
With her wealth and rising popularity in the entertainment industry, it surely is not a big deal for Paris to find her new lover a better job, and what a very lucky boy Vaggo is that she scored him a modeling stint.
Broke his silence over his good luck, the Swedish stud revealed to Life & Style, "I saw Paris' convertible sitting there and two weeks later I'm sitting next to her in the car. It's unbelievable. We hit it off right away. She's so funny and sweet. [Thanks to her] I'm modeling, taking meetings, going to clubs, eating at great restaurants and living the high life."
"It's amazing. She's changed my life in every way," Vaggo admitted.
As we reported earlier, thesun.co.uk claimed Paris, 26, met Vaggo in a Los Angeles night club and has been "parading" him around the city as her boyfriend and even has taken the 20-year-old hunk to meet her parents in Bel Air.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters