Actor Comedian Drew Carey Engaged to Be Married
Drew Carey is now an engaged man. The sitcom star turned game show host has been engaged to girlfriend Nicole Jaracz, it has been confirmed.
Drew is said to have popped the question to Jaracz, a recent graduate of culinary school, on Tuesday October 9th.
"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement adding that "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."
On screen, Carey has been busy gearing up for his big debut as Bob Barker's successor on CBS' game show "The Price Is Right," which will start its 36th season by next Monday October 15th.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame