Actor Comedian Drew Carey Engaged to Be Married
Drew Carey is now an engaged man. The sitcom star turned game show host has been engaged to girlfriend Nicole Jaracz, it has been confirmed.
Drew is said to have popped the question to Jaracz, a recent graduate of culinary school, on Tuesday October 9th.
"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement adding that "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."
On screen, Carey has been busy gearing up for his big debut as Bob Barker's successor on CBS' game show "The Price Is Right," which will start its 36th season by next Monday October 15th.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked