Actor Comedian Drew Carey Engaged to Be Married
Drew Carey is now an engaged man. The sitcom star turned game show host has been engaged to girlfriend Nicole Jaracz, it has been confirmed.
Drew is said to have popped the question to Jaracz, a recent graduate of culinary school, on Tuesday October 9th.
"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement adding that "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."
On screen, Carey has been busy gearing up for his big debut as Bob Barker's successor on CBS' game show "The Price Is Right," which will start its 36th season by next Monday October 15th.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story