Actor Comedian Drew Carey Engaged to Be Married
Drew Carey is now an engaged man. The sitcom star turned game show host has been engaged to girlfriend Nicole Jaracz, it has been confirmed.
Drew is said to have popped the question to Jaracz, a recent graduate of culinary school, on Tuesday October 9th.
"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement adding that "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."
On screen, Carey has been busy gearing up for his big debut as Bob Barker's successor on CBS' game show "The Price Is Right," which will start its 36th season by next Monday October 15th.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her