Actor Comedian Drew Carey Engaged to Be Married
Drew Carey is now an engaged man. The sitcom star turned game show host has been engaged to girlfriend Nicole Jaracz, it has been confirmed.
Drew is said to have popped the question to Jaracz, a recent graduate of culinary school, on Tuesday October 9th.
"It will be the first marriage for both. No date for a wedding has been set yet," publicist Christina Papadopoulos said in a statement adding that "They are both very happy and excited about their future together."
On screen, Carey has been busy gearing up for his big debut as Bob Barker's successor on CBS' game show "The Price Is Right," which will start its 36th season by next Monday October 15th.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps