Jude Law Cleared of Assaulting a Photographer
Jude Law is innocent. The actor has been cleared of assault charge, stemmed from an incident with a paparazzo outside of his west London home back in September.
Law was accused to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
The case then, according to People, was forwarded to the state prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), for deliberation. The police and the CPS "have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken," Law tells the publication.
Thus, no charges will be filed against Law. "No further action will be taken and he will not be required to return on bail," a police spokeswoman tells People.
More Jude Law News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal