Jude Law Cleared of Assaulting a Photographer
Jude Law is innocent. The actor has been cleared of assault charge, stemmed from an incident with a paparazzo outside of his west London home back in September.
Law was accused to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
The case then, according to People, was forwarded to the state prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), for deliberation. The police and the CPS "have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken," Law tells the publication.
Thus, no charges will be filed against Law. "No further action will be taken and he will not be required to return on bail," a police spokeswoman tells People.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'