Jude Law Cleared of Assaulting a Photographer
Jude Law is innocent. The actor has been cleared of assault charge, stemmed from an incident with a paparazzo outside of his west London home back in September.
Law was accused to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
The case then, according to People, was forwarded to the state prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), for deliberation. The police and the CPS "have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken," Law tells the publication.
Thus, no charges will be filed against Law. "No further action will be taken and he will not be required to return on bail," a police spokeswoman tells People.
More Jude Law News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special