Jude Law Cleared of Assaulting a Photographer
Jude Law is innocent. The actor has been cleared of assault charge, stemmed from an incident with a paparazzo outside of his west London home back in September.
Law was accused to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
The case then, according to People, was forwarded to the state prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), for deliberation. The police and the CPS "have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken," Law tells the publication.
Thus, no charges will be filed against Law. "No further action will be taken and he will not be required to return on bail," a police spokeswoman tells People.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'