Jude Law Cleared of Assaulting a Photographer
Jude Law is innocent. The actor has been cleared of assault charge, stemmed from an incident with a paparazzo outside of his west London home back in September.
Law was accused to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
The case then, according to People, was forwarded to the state prosecutors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), for deliberation. The police and the CPS "have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken," Law tells the publication.
Thus, no charges will be filed against Law. "No further action will be taken and he will not be required to return on bail," a police spokeswoman tells People.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group