Pammy Two Months Pregnant with Rick Solomon's Baby
Can't say no to marriage, Pamela Anderson is now sperminated, again.
The former "Baywatch" actress is two months pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, it has been reported.
According to WENN, a source tells the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly magazine that Pamela learned she was pregnant on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
The busty blonde is said to feel thrilled with her impending motherhood. Besides, she also thinks Solomon is the right guy to enjoy the rest of her life with after two failed marriages.
"She's listening to her heart. Rick adores her and will be the best husband she's ever had," the publication quoted an insider as saying. "Pam says that after all these years of looking, the right one was right there beside her the whole time."
No words just yet from Pammy's camp concerning the pregnancy report.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'