Pammy Two Months Pregnant with Rick Solomon's Baby
Can't say no to marriage, Pamela Anderson is now sperminated, again.
The former "Baywatch" actress is two months pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, it has been reported.
According to WENN, a source tells the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly magazine that Pamela learned she was pregnant on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
The busty blonde is said to feel thrilled with her impending motherhood. Besides, she also thinks Solomon is the right guy to enjoy the rest of her life with after two failed marriages.
"She's listening to her heart. Rick adores her and will be the best husband she's ever had," the publication quoted an insider as saying. "Pam says that after all these years of looking, the right one was right there beside her the whole time."
No words just yet from Pammy's camp concerning the pregnancy report.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen