Pammy Two Months Pregnant with Rick Solomon's Baby
Can't say no to marriage, Pamela Anderson is now sperminated, again.
The former "Baywatch" actress is two months pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, it has been reported.
According to WENN, a source tells the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly magazine that Pamela learned she was pregnant on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
The busty blonde is said to feel thrilled with her impending motherhood. Besides, she also thinks Solomon is the right guy to enjoy the rest of her life with after two failed marriages.
"She's listening to her heart. Rick adores her and will be the best husband she's ever had," the publication quoted an insider as saying. "Pam says that after all these years of looking, the right one was right there beside her the whole time."
No words just yet from Pammy's camp concerning the pregnancy report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'