Pammy Two Months Pregnant with Rick Solomon's Baby
Can't say no to marriage, Pamela Anderson is now sperminated, again.
The former "Baywatch" actress is two months pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, it has been reported.
According to WENN, a source tells the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly magazine that Pamela learned she was pregnant on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
The busty blonde is said to feel thrilled with her impending motherhood. Besides, she also thinks Solomon is the right guy to enjoy the rest of her life with after two failed marriages.
"She's listening to her heart. Rick adores her and will be the best husband she's ever had," the publication quoted an insider as saying. "Pam says that after all these years of looking, the right one was right there beside her the whole time."
No words just yet from Pammy's camp concerning the pregnancy report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger