Pammy Two Months Pregnant with Rick Solomon's Baby
Can't say no to marriage, Pamela Anderson is now sperminated, again.
The former "Baywatch" actress is two months pregnant with new hubby Rick Solomon's baby, it has been reported.
According to WENN, a source tells the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly magazine that Pamela learned she was pregnant on September 29th, the day she and Salomon applied for a wedding license.
The busty blonde is said to feel thrilled with her impending motherhood. Besides, she also thinks Solomon is the right guy to enjoy the rest of her life with after two failed marriages.
"She's listening to her heart. Rick adores her and will be the best husband she's ever had," the publication quoted an insider as saying. "Pam says that after all these years of looking, the right one was right there beside her the whole time."
No words just yet from Pammy's camp concerning the pregnancy report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory