New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story