New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'