New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?