New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign