New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie