New Mummy Behind-the-Scenes Clip Featuring Brendan Fraser
There's something new on Rob Cohen's official blog of his new project "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor." A fourth behind-the-scenes clip has been submitted on it featuring the flick's lead actor Brendan Fraser.
Created by Todd Grossman, the documentary filmmaker for the movie, the clip follows Fraser as he shot a scene during a rainy day in Montreal Canada and the process behind it. Despite the not-so-friendly weather, the actor carried out his task seriously, taking shots of what seemed to be a comedic sequence where he is trying to catch a fish.
The third installment in the hit "Mummy" series, "Dragon Emperor" also features Jet Li, Luke Ford, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Bello in the cast, the latter replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell. Bello's recruitment, however, has resulted in a huge vocal outcry from fans of the first two films who have threatened to boycott the film if Weisz will not appear in it. Some others even preferred to have her scenes excised from the film altogether or that the script be re-written altogether with the character of Evelyn not appearing at all.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China