Two New TV Spots for American Gangster
The promotional campaign for "American Gangster" has extended to the small screen. Two new TV spots for the action crime drama have smoothly been brought up and now are available for moviegoers to check out on the net also.
Both posted on iKlipz by TheMovieBox.net, the first TV spot seems to mostly center on Denzel Washington's character Frank Lucas while the second one gives more shots of Russell Crowe as Detective Richie Roberts, who attempts to bring down Lucas.
Opening on November 2, 2007 under Universal Pictures banner, "Gangster" is directed by three-time Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Ridley Scott based on a New York magazine story by Mark Jacobson titled "The Return of Superfly" about the rise and fall of the 1970s heroin kingpin Frank Lucas. In preparation for their roles, Washington acquired Lucas' Southern accent while Crowe practiced to match Roberts' manner of speaking and body language.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked