Teaser Trailer for Hayden Christensen-Starred Jumper Leaps Online
Unveiling the first look of its upcoming flick "Jumper", the 20th Century Fox has submitted online a teaser trailer for the sci-fi thriller by now, inviting moviegoers to take their initial glimpse on the Doug Liman-directed piece, which Hayden Christensen is toplining.
Runs almost two and a half minutes, the trailer is placed on the movie's official site but now can also be viewed via YouTube as seen below. It looks awesome, presenting many shots of the jumpers doing their jumps as well as confrontation between them and their hunters, the Paladins.
In addition, Fox has also launched an open contest called "Anywhere Is Possible" sweepstakes for a chance to win a roundtrip coach-class airfare for two. Participants can join the competition by visiting the link above to fill out information requested on the Entry Form while learning about the rules as well. Sweepstakes begins today, October 10, 2007, and ends on October 24, 2007 with winner being selected randomly and notified by email or phone on/about November 21, 2007.
Slated for a February 15, 2008 release, "Jumper" is based on Steven Gould's novel of the same name telling about a young man who has an ability to teleport himself anywhere and becomes involved in a longstanding war between his kind and those who have sworn to kill them. Filming was carried at various places around the world like Rome, Toronto, Tokyo, and Ann Arbor, Michigan where sixty students from the nearby Huron High School were cast as the picture's extras.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot