Westlife's New Music Video, 'Home'
Westlife have pulled together their ninth studio album with a new video for its first single 'Home'. The song that is originally sung by Michael Buble is taken from their upcoming album 'Back Home', due November 5.
Apt to its title, the concept of the video is not far from 'returning home'. It is taken in an airport where people generally go home to their loved ones, or even parted from them. It was shot partly in Los Angeles and in U.K.
The band's creator, Simon Cowell, chose the song to be covered in their new album. It will be released as a single on October 29.
The band, that has a chart battle history with Spice Girls, may be disappointed now that the reunited girls decided to push their 'Greatest Hits' album one week further. 'Back Home' was announced to be dropped on November 5 after Spice Girls announced first that theirs would be released on that day. 'Greatest Hits' will now arrive November 12, speculated to avoid the chart battle.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event