Westlife's New Music Video, 'Home'
Westlife have pulled together their ninth studio album with a new video for its first single 'Home'. The song that is originally sung by Michael Buble is taken from their upcoming album 'Back Home', due November 5.
Apt to its title, the concept of the video is not far from 'returning home'. It is taken in an airport where people generally go home to their loved ones, or even parted from them. It was shot partly in Los Angeles and in U.K.
The band's creator, Simon Cowell, chose the song to be covered in their new album. It will be released as a single on October 29.
The band, that has a chart battle history with Spice Girls, may be disappointed now that the reunited girls decided to push their 'Greatest Hits' album one week further. 'Back Home' was announced to be dropped on November 5 after Spice Girls announced first that theirs would be released on that day. 'Greatest Hits' will now arrive November 12, speculated to avoid the chart battle.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival