Westlife's New Music Video, 'Home'
Westlife have pulled together their ninth studio album with a new video for its first single 'Home'. The song that is originally sung by Michael Buble is taken from their upcoming album 'Back Home', due November 5.
Apt to its title, the concept of the video is not far from 'returning home'. It is taken in an airport where people generally go home to their loved ones, or even parted from them. It was shot partly in Los Angeles and in U.K.
The band's creator, Simon Cowell, chose the song to be covered in their new album. It will be released as a single on October 29.
The band, that has a chart battle history with Spice Girls, may be disappointed now that the reunited girls decided to push their 'Greatest Hits' album one week further. 'Back Home' was announced to be dropped on November 5 after Spice Girls announced first that theirs would be released on that day. 'Greatest Hits' will now arrive November 12, speculated to avoid the chart battle.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked