Westlife's New Music Video, 'Home'
Westlife have pulled together their ninth studio album with a new video for its first single 'Home'. The song that is originally sung by Michael Buble is taken from their upcoming album 'Back Home', due November 5.
Apt to its title, the concept of the video is not far from 'returning home'. It is taken in an airport where people generally go home to their loved ones, or even parted from them. It was shot partly in Los Angeles and in U.K.
The band's creator, Simon Cowell, chose the song to be covered in their new album. It will be released as a single on October 29.
The band, that has a chart battle history with Spice Girls, may be disappointed now that the reunited girls decided to push their 'Greatest Hits' album one week further. 'Back Home' was announced to be dropped on November 5 after Spice Girls announced first that theirs would be released on that day. 'Greatest Hits' will now arrive November 12, speculated to avoid the chart battle.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World