Westlife's New Music Video, 'Home'
Westlife have pulled together their ninth studio album with a new video for its first single 'Home'. The song that is originally sung by Michael Buble is taken from their upcoming album 'Back Home', due November 5.
Apt to its title, the concept of the video is not far from 'returning home'. It is taken in an airport where people generally go home to their loved ones, or even parted from them. It was shot partly in Los Angeles and in U.K.
The band's creator, Simon Cowell, chose the song to be covered in their new album. It will be released as a single on October 29.
The band, that has a chart battle history with Spice Girls, may be disappointed now that the reunited girls decided to push their 'Greatest Hits' album one week further. 'Back Home' was announced to be dropped on November 5 after Spice Girls announced first that theirs would be released on that day. 'Greatest Hits' will now arrive November 12, speculated to avoid the chart battle.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'