Uma Thurman Denied Engagement Reports
Dating? Yes. Engagement? No. Not for now at least. Uma Thurman has shot down rumors she's engaged to boyfriend Arpad Busson.
Contrary to heavy media speculation there's no way the actress engaged to the wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier. A representative for the star has put to rest those rumors by setting the record straight on that matter, claiming Uma won't "be heading down the aisle for the third time anytime soon."
Uma sparked romance rumors with current boyfriend Arpad after they were snapped in New York in August, having their arms wrapped around each other.
The movie beauty is said to meet Arpad through friends. She, moreover, also develops a good relationship with his former wife, Aussie supermodel and actress Elle MacPherson.
As of her acting career, Uma has lent her voice in the forthcoming animation comedy "Bee Movie" which is set to be released November 2nd later this year.
More Uma Thurman News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting