Uma Thurman Denied Engagement Reports
Dating? Yes. Engagement? No. Not for now at least. Uma Thurman has shot down rumors she's engaged to boyfriend Arpad Busson.
Contrary to heavy media speculation there's no way the actress engaged to the wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier. A representative for the star has put to rest those rumors by setting the record straight on that matter, claiming Uma won't "be heading down the aisle for the third time anytime soon."
Uma sparked romance rumors with current boyfriend Arpad after they were snapped in New York in August, having their arms wrapped around each other.
The movie beauty is said to meet Arpad through friends. She, moreover, also develops a good relationship with his former wife, Aussie supermodel and actress Elle MacPherson.
As of her acting career, Uma has lent her voice in the forthcoming animation comedy "Bee Movie" which is set to be released November 2nd later this year.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'