Uma Thurman Denied Engagement Reports
Dating? Yes. Engagement? No. Not for now at least. Uma Thurman has shot down rumors she's engaged to boyfriend Arpad Busson.
Contrary to heavy media speculation there's no way the actress engaged to the wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier. A representative for the star has put to rest those rumors by setting the record straight on that matter, claiming Uma won't "be heading down the aisle for the third time anytime soon."
Uma sparked romance rumors with current boyfriend Arpad after they were snapped in New York in August, having their arms wrapped around each other.
The movie beauty is said to meet Arpad through friends. She, moreover, also develops a good relationship with his former wife, Aussie supermodel and actress Elle MacPherson.
As of her acting career, Uma has lent her voice in the forthcoming animation comedy "Bee Movie" which is set to be released November 2nd later this year.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?