Uma Thurman Denied Engagement Reports
Dating? Yes. Engagement? No. Not for now at least. Uma Thurman has shot down rumors she's engaged to boyfriend Arpad Busson.
Contrary to heavy media speculation there's no way the actress engaged to the wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier. A representative for the star has put to rest those rumors by setting the record straight on that matter, claiming Uma won't "be heading down the aisle for the third time anytime soon."
Uma sparked romance rumors with current boyfriend Arpad after they were snapped in New York in August, having their arms wrapped around each other.
The movie beauty is said to meet Arpad through friends. She, moreover, also develops a good relationship with his former wife, Aussie supermodel and actress Elle MacPherson.
As of her acting career, Uma has lent her voice in the forthcoming animation comedy "Bee Movie" which is set to be released November 2nd later this year.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'