Uma Thurman Denied Engagement Reports
Dating? Yes. Engagement? No. Not for now at least. Uma Thurman has shot down rumors she's engaged to boyfriend Arpad Busson.
Contrary to heavy media speculation there's no way the actress engaged to the wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier. A representative for the star has put to rest those rumors by setting the record straight on that matter, claiming Uma won't "be heading down the aisle for the third time anytime soon."
Uma sparked romance rumors with current boyfriend Arpad after they were snapped in New York in August, having their arms wrapped around each other.
The movie beauty is said to meet Arpad through friends. She, moreover, also develops a good relationship with his former wife, Aussie supermodel and actress Elle MacPherson.
As of her acting career, Uma has lent her voice in the forthcoming animation comedy "Bee Movie" which is set to be released November 2nd later this year.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame