Eric Bana Is Star Trek Villain Nero!
Australia now has its representative in the cast of Paramount Pictures' highly-anticipated project "Star Trek." You got it right, Variety has confirmed that Melbourne-born actor Eric Bana is joining the lineup as a villainous character named Nero.
Bana's inclusion thereby fulfills the studio's expectation to get bigger-name thespian for the part besides that for the role of the Federation captain, which remains unfilled. The description of the character he is set to play, however, is being kept tightly under wraps for now.
Pic has already got Zoe Saldana as Lt. Nyota Uhura and Anton Yelchin as Pavel Chekov with "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy portraying the young and old Spock, respectively. There are still several other major parts that need to be cast before the November 2007 start date, including a young James T. Kirk and Scotty, though.
More Star Trek News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked