Eric Bana Is Star Trek Villain Nero!
Australia now has its representative in the cast of Paramount Pictures' highly-anticipated project "Star Trek." You got it right, Variety has confirmed that Melbourne-born actor Eric Bana is joining the lineup as a villainous character named Nero.
Bana's inclusion thereby fulfills the studio's expectation to get bigger-name thespian for the part besides that for the role of the Federation captain, which remains unfilled. The description of the character he is set to play, however, is being kept tightly under wraps for now.
Pic has already got Zoe Saldana as Lt. Nyota Uhura and Anton Yelchin as Pavel Chekov with "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy portraying the young and old Spock, respectively. There are still several other major parts that need to be cast before the November 2007 start date, including a young James T. Kirk and Scotty, though.
More Star Trek News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked