Eric Bana Is Star Trek Villain Nero!
Australia now has its representative in the cast of Paramount Pictures' highly-anticipated project "Star Trek." You got it right, Variety has confirmed that Melbourne-born actor Eric Bana is joining the lineup as a villainous character named Nero.
Bana's inclusion thereby fulfills the studio's expectation to get bigger-name thespian for the part besides that for the role of the Federation captain, which remains unfilled. The description of the character he is set to play, however, is being kept tightly under wraps for now.
Pic has already got Zoe Saldana as Lt. Nyota Uhura and Anton Yelchin as Pavel Chekov with "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy portraying the young and old Spock, respectively. There are still several other major parts that need to be cast before the November 2007 start date, including a young James T. Kirk and Scotty, though.
More Star Trek News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3