Ricardo Chavira Weds Longtime Girlfriend
Ricardo Chavira is now a happy married man.
The "Desperate Housewives" actor married longtime girlfriend and son's mommy Marcea Dietzel in a private ceremony in San Antonio on September 22nd, show publicist Chandler Hayes said.
Hayes, moreover, revealed the bride and groom opted for a very casual affair in their hometown of San Antonio, wearing pajamas during the ceremony where their son Tomas Antonio Chavira acted as best man and ring bearer.
And unlike many other celebrities who would like to have a lavish and star-studded wedding party, Chavira and Marcea held a quick private ceremony and then headed off to their son's soccer game instead of holding a reception.
Chavira himself confirmed the marriage in an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Monday October 8th on the set of "Desperate Housewives," which is slated to be aired Tuesday October 9th.
Chavira is well known for playing Carlos Solis, the husband of Eva Longoria's character Gabrielle, on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama