Ricardo Chavira Weds Longtime Girlfriend
Ricardo Chavira is now a happy married man.
The "Desperate Housewives" actor married longtime girlfriend and son's mommy Marcea Dietzel in a private ceremony in San Antonio on September 22nd, show publicist Chandler Hayes said.
Hayes, moreover, revealed the bride and groom opted for a very casual affair in their hometown of San Antonio, wearing pajamas during the ceremony where their son Tomas Antonio Chavira acted as best man and ring bearer.
And unlike many other celebrities who would like to have a lavish and star-studded wedding party, Chavira and Marcea held a quick private ceremony and then headed off to their son's soccer game instead of holding a reception.
Chavira himself confirmed the marriage in an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Monday October 8th on the set of "Desperate Housewives," which is slated to be aired Tuesday October 9th.
Chavira is well known for playing Carlos Solis, the husband of Eva Longoria's character Gabrielle, on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors