Ricardo Chavira Weds Longtime Girlfriend
Ricardo Chavira is now a happy married man.
The "Desperate Housewives" actor married longtime girlfriend and son's mommy Marcea Dietzel in a private ceremony in San Antonio on September 22nd, show publicist Chandler Hayes said.
Hayes, moreover, revealed the bride and groom opted for a very casual affair in their hometown of San Antonio, wearing pajamas during the ceremony where their son Tomas Antonio Chavira acted as best man and ring bearer.
And unlike many other celebrities who would like to have a lavish and star-studded wedding party, Chavira and Marcea held a quick private ceremony and then headed off to their son's soccer game instead of holding a reception.
Chavira himself confirmed the marriage in an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Monday October 8th on the set of "Desperate Housewives," which is slated to be aired Tuesday October 9th.
Chavira is well known for playing Carlos Solis, the husband of Eva Longoria's character Gabrielle, on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie