Ricardo Chavira Weds Longtime Girlfriend
Ricardo Chavira is now a happy married man.
The "Desperate Housewives" actor married longtime girlfriend and son's mommy Marcea Dietzel in a private ceremony in San Antonio on September 22nd, show publicist Chandler Hayes said.
Hayes, moreover, revealed the bride and groom opted for a very casual affair in their hometown of San Antonio, wearing pajamas during the ceremony where their son Tomas Antonio Chavira acted as best man and ring bearer.
And unlike many other celebrities who would like to have a lavish and star-studded wedding party, Chavira and Marcea held a quick private ceremony and then headed off to their son's soccer game instead of holding a reception.
Chavira himself confirmed the marriage in an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Monday October 8th on the set of "Desperate Housewives," which is slated to be aired Tuesday October 9th.
Chavira is well known for playing Carlos Solis, the husband of Eva Longoria's character Gabrielle, on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign