Ricardo Chavira Weds Longtime Girlfriend
Ricardo Chavira is now a happy married man.
The "Desperate Housewives" actor married longtime girlfriend and son's mommy Marcea Dietzel in a private ceremony in San Antonio on September 22nd, show publicist Chandler Hayes said.
Hayes, moreover, revealed the bride and groom opted for a very casual affair in their hometown of San Antonio, wearing pajamas during the ceremony where their son Tomas Antonio Chavira acted as best man and ring bearer.
And unlike many other celebrities who would like to have a lavish and star-studded wedding party, Chavira and Marcea held a quick private ceremony and then headed off to their son's soccer game instead of holding a reception.
Chavira himself confirmed the marriage in an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Monday October 8th on the set of "Desperate Housewives," which is slated to be aired Tuesday October 9th.
Chavira is well known for playing Carlos Solis, the husband of Eva Longoria's character Gabrielle, on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives."
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale