David Hasselhoff Had Drinking Relapse, Undergoing Detox
David Hasselhoff is reported to have had a drinking relapse and is currently in a LA hospital undergoing detox.
Explaining on the hospitalization, the star's representative Judy Katz issued a statement, confirming "David had a brief relapse and immediately recognized the importance of addressing it with the assistance of his doctors. He is doing fine and will be back home in the morning."
The confirmation indeed came on the heels of a story run by The National Enquirer that claimed the recovering alcoholic actor checked into the Cedars Sinai Medical Centre on Monday October 8th for detox.
A source told the National Enquirer David looked "awful" when he was brought in. "His color was ashen. He felt sick. It was just so sad," the source testified.
Rumors of David's drinking problems made headlines in May when a videotape surfaced showing the former "Baywatch" actor, apparently drunk, attempting to eat a hamburger off the floor in a Las Vegas hotel room. Shortly after that, the father of two issued a statement saying he is battling alcoholism.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked