David Hasselhoff Had Drinking Relapse, Undergoing Detox
David Hasselhoff is reported to have had a drinking relapse and is currently in a LA hospital undergoing detox.
Explaining on the hospitalization, the star's representative Judy Katz issued a statement, confirming "David had a brief relapse and immediately recognized the importance of addressing it with the assistance of his doctors. He is doing fine and will be back home in the morning."
The confirmation indeed came on the heels of a story run by The National Enquirer that claimed the recovering alcoholic actor checked into the Cedars Sinai Medical Centre on Monday October 8th for detox.
A source told the National Enquirer David looked "awful" when he was brought in. "His color was ashen. He felt sick. It was just so sad," the source testified.
Rumors of David's drinking problems made headlines in May when a videotape surfaced showing the former "Baywatch" actor, apparently drunk, attempting to eat a hamburger off the floor in a Las Vegas hotel room. Shortly after that, the father of two issued a statement saying he is battling alcoholism.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri