Terminator 4 to Have McG as Helmer and Vin Diesel the Star?
Now that "Terminator Salvation" has been confirmed to be geared up for 2009 release, early talks have begun on the possible key talents involved in the project. Coming out as the candidates turn out to be McG and Vin Diesel, who are being speculated to be up for directing and starring in the flick, respectively.
Scoop from Cinematic Happenings Under Development (CHUD) has brought in a tidbit saying the former is engaged in talks to assume the helming task as the flick is intended to be set up as a pre-striker. Story is said to pick up beyond where "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" ended and center on John Connor who is organizing the surviving humans to fight against Skynet's army of robots.
As for the latter one, words came from Ain't It Cool News that the hunk is holding meetings with the film's producer to be the next terminator. Diesel was recently reported to be in negotiations to reprise his role in the fourth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, alongside Paul Walker. Should he truly lands both stints, this will undoubtedly prolong the action-flicks chain he is currently working on through "Babylon A.D." and "Hannibal the Conqueror."
No confirmation yet coming from the studios behind "Terminator 4" or representatives of McG and Diesel, so do stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news and information about the subject.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'