Terminator 4 to Have McG as Helmer and Vin Diesel the Star?
Now that "Terminator Salvation" has been confirmed to be geared up for 2009 release, early talks have begun on the possible key talents involved in the project. Coming out as the candidates turn out to be McG and Vin Diesel, who are being speculated to be up for directing and starring in the flick, respectively.
Scoop from Cinematic Happenings Under Development (CHUD) has brought in a tidbit saying the former is engaged in talks to assume the helming task as the flick is intended to be set up as a pre-striker. Story is said to pick up beyond where "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" ended and center on John Connor who is organizing the surviving humans to fight against Skynet's army of robots.
As for the latter one, words came from Ain't It Cool News that the hunk is holding meetings with the film's producer to be the next terminator. Diesel was recently reported to be in negotiations to reprise his role in the fourth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, alongside Paul Walker. Should he truly lands both stints, this will undoubtedly prolong the action-flicks chain he is currently working on through "Babylon A.D." and "Hannibal the Conqueror."
No confirmation yet coming from the studios behind "Terminator 4" or representatives of McG and Diesel, so do stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news and information about the subject.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia