Terminator 4 to Have McG as Helmer and Vin Diesel the Star?
Now that "Terminator Salvation" has been confirmed to be geared up for 2009 release, early talks have begun on the possible key talents involved in the project. Coming out as the candidates turn out to be McG and Vin Diesel, who are being speculated to be up for directing and starring in the flick, respectively.
Scoop from Cinematic Happenings Under Development (CHUD) has brought in a tidbit saying the former is engaged in talks to assume the helming task as the flick is intended to be set up as a pre-striker. Story is said to pick up beyond where "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" ended and center on John Connor who is organizing the surviving humans to fight against Skynet's army of robots.
As for the latter one, words came from Ain't It Cool News that the hunk is holding meetings with the film's producer to be the next terminator. Diesel was recently reported to be in negotiations to reprise his role in the fourth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, alongside Paul Walker. Should he truly lands both stints, this will undoubtedly prolong the action-flicks chain he is currently working on through "Babylon A.D." and "Hannibal the Conqueror."
No confirmation yet coming from the studios behind "Terminator 4" or representatives of McG and Diesel, so do stay tuned to AceShowbiz for further news and information about the subject.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival