Janet Jackson Documented Weight Struggle in Book, Talked Possible Nuptial
Janet Jackson has her nose on a new business. The not-again celebrated singer is writing a book that chronicling her weight struggle.
Revealing on her new project, Janet told People during the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, the comedy-drama "Why Did I Get Married?", "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."
The book, according to the singer, will also reveal what she did "nutrition-wise" to slim down "when she needed to." "[I'm] really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," Janet went on saying on the not yet titled book.
And when it comes to a more personal matter, marriage, she said "I've done it twice and divorced twice, and the next time I do it, if I do it, I really don't plan on divorcing. Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt ... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."
More Janet Jackson News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney