Janet Jackson Documented Weight Struggle in Book, Talked Possible Nuptial
Janet Jackson has her nose on a new business. The not-again celebrated singer is writing a book that chronicling her weight struggle.
Revealing on her new project, Janet told People during the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, the comedy-drama "Why Did I Get Married?", "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."
The book, according to the singer, will also reveal what she did "nutrition-wise" to slim down "when she needed to." "[I'm] really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," Janet went on saying on the not yet titled book.
And when it comes to a more personal matter, marriage, she said "I've done it twice and divorced twice, and the next time I do it, if I do it, I really don't plan on divorcing. Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt ... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."
More Janet Jackson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame