Janet Jackson Documented Weight Struggle in Book, Talked Possible Nuptial
Janet Jackson has her nose on a new business. The not-again celebrated singer is writing a book that chronicling her weight struggle.
Revealing on her new project, Janet told People during the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, the comedy-drama "Why Did I Get Married?", "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."
The book, according to the singer, will also reveal what she did "nutrition-wise" to slim down "when she needed to." "[I'm] really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," Janet went on saying on the not yet titled book.
And when it comes to a more personal matter, marriage, she said "I've done it twice and divorced twice, and the next time I do it, if I do it, I really don't plan on divorcing. Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt ... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."
More Janet Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?