Janet Jackson Documented Weight Struggle in Book, Talked Possible Nuptial
Janet Jackson has her nose on a new business. The not-again celebrated singer is writing a book that chronicling her weight struggle.
Revealing on her new project, Janet told People during the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, the comedy-drama "Why Did I Get Married?", "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."
The book, according to the singer, will also reveal what she did "nutrition-wise" to slim down "when she needed to." "[I'm] really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," Janet went on saying on the not yet titled book.
And when it comes to a more personal matter, marriage, she said "I've done it twice and divorced twice, and the next time I do it, if I do it, I really don't plan on divorcing. Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt ... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."
More Janet Jackson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance