Janet Jackson Documented Weight Struggle in Book, Talked Possible Nuptial
Janet Jackson has her nose on a new business. The not-again celebrated singer is writing a book that chronicling her weight struggle.
Revealing on her new project, Janet told People during the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, the comedy-drama "Why Did I Get Married?", "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."
The book, according to the singer, will also reveal what she did "nutrition-wise" to slim down "when she needed to." "[I'm] really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," Janet went on saying on the not yet titled book.
And when it comes to a more personal matter, marriage, she said "I've done it twice and divorced twice, and the next time I do it, if I do it, I really don't plan on divorcing. Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt ... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."
More Janet Jackson News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'