Lindsay Lohan Completed Rehab Stint, Moving Ahead with Her Life
It's done. Lindsay Lohan has completed her rehab stint and moving ahead with her now-sober life.
The troubled actress checked out of the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah on Friday afternoon October 5th.
Daddy Michael Lohan who helped the actress-singer packing her bags told People he "will be there in her life as best I can but from here on she's going to have a lot of decisions to make on her own. Now that she is going out into the world, I can only hope for the best."
Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan, meanwhile, told People she's "proud of her. She's moving ahead with her life. Things were getting out of control. She took action. She took responsibility. She really needed to heal."
Despite her completed rehab stint, Lindsay will still have to "come back for outpatient treatment," People quoted a source as saying.
Lindsay checked into the Cirque Lodge drug and alcohol treatment center in Sundance, Utah in early August. She's reported to be preparing to get back to work, probably filming her next big screen project "Dare to Love Me".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake