Lindsay Lohan Completed Rehab Stint, Moving Ahead with Her Life
It's done. Lindsay Lohan has completed her rehab stint and moving ahead with her now-sober life.
The troubled actress checked out of the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah on Friday afternoon October 5th.
Daddy Michael Lohan who helped the actress-singer packing her bags told People he "will be there in her life as best I can but from here on she's going to have a lot of decisions to make on her own. Now that she is going out into the world, I can only hope for the best."
Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan, meanwhile, told People she's "proud of her. She's moving ahead with her life. Things were getting out of control. She took action. She took responsibility. She really needed to heal."
Despite her completed rehab stint, Lindsay will still have to "come back for outpatient treatment," People quoted a source as saying.
Lindsay checked into the Cirque Lodge drug and alcohol treatment center in Sundance, Utah in early August. She's reported to be preparing to get back to work, probably filming her next big screen project "Dare to Love Me".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth