Announcement Coming, Jennifer Lopez to Confirm Impending Motherhood
Despite repeatedly denial from her camp, rumors keep swirling that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant. And to everyone's surprise, the multi talented star is reported to be making an announcement confirming her impending motherhood following a "wardrobe malfunction" at her concert in Connecticut that accidentally revealed her baby bump.
"A fan blew the side of her top all the way up for a moment, and a definitive baby bump was there. She was very quick to push down her top. Then she talked about how this year is full of firsts for her . . . and every so often her dress would fly up and you would see her belly," a witness at Lopez's concert at the Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut on Wednesday night October 3rd told Page Six.
And following the incident Lopez plans to "announce that she and (husband) Marc Anthony are expecting their first child on Saturday night at her Madison Square Garden concert," Page Six quoted a source as saying.
Talk on Lopez getting pregnant first came to the surface after she was spotted sporting a baby bump at the New York Fashion Week on September 11th, during which she launched her new "Just Sweet" clothing line collection for Spring 2008.
Rumors are abuzz at that time that she and Anthony found out the good news after visiting Beverly Hills fertility specialist Dr. Robert Katz and had an ultrasound on September 12th. She's said to be about twelve weeks pregnant and due to give birth in spring.
Will Lopez come out of the closet now that the pregnancy report is once again a hit?
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage