Brett Ratner Replacing Len Wiseman in New Escape from New York?
A surprising news has been brought up by IESB.net regarding the one to direct "Escape from New York." The site revealed that Brett Ratner has stepped in to take over the helming duties for the project previously assigned to "Live Free or Die Hard" director Len Wiseman, giving a guarantee that the scoop is one hundred percent fact.
Admitted to have contacted a source at New Line Cinema, the studio producing the flick, IESB further informed that though Wiseman is still attached to "Gears of War", chance seems little for him to handle the task. The same source told that New Line apparently has concerns over the swelling budget of the movie and will most likely not move forward with it at all.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before venturing into full-length feature directing through "Money Talks" (1997) to then reach vast prominence in action comedy "Rush Hour" (1998). Meanwhile, Wiseman is probably best known for his helming work in "Underworld" series, which will have its third installment come up by 2009.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots