Brett Ratner Replacing Len Wiseman in New Escape from New York?
A surprising news has been brought up by IESB.net regarding the one to direct "Escape from New York." The site revealed that Brett Ratner has stepped in to take over the helming duties for the project previously assigned to "Live Free or Die Hard" director Len Wiseman, giving a guarantee that the scoop is one hundred percent fact.
Admitted to have contacted a source at New Line Cinema, the studio producing the flick, IESB further informed that though Wiseman is still attached to "Gears of War", chance seems little for him to handle the task. The same source told that New Line apparently has concerns over the swelling budget of the movie and will most likely not move forward with it at all.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before venturing into full-length feature directing through "Money Talks" (1997) to then reach vast prominence in action comedy "Rush Hour" (1998). Meanwhile, Wiseman is probably best known for his helming work in "Underworld" series, which will have its third installment come up by 2009.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016