New Snapshots from Incredible Hulk Hamilton Set
Filming on "The Incredible Hulk" apparently has moved from Toronto to the neighborhood city of Hamilton, Ontario, and a number of new photos from the set, reportedly taken on October 4/5, 2007, have delightfully made their way to pop up on the net.
Courtesy of Superhero Hype!, the images shown seem to have similarity with those from Yonge Street where cars were spotted to get severely smashed down. An explosion was also clearly presented in one of the pictures as well as a police car, indicating that the scenes shot were for another action sequence in the movie.
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, "Incredible Hulk" features two-time Oscar nominee Edward Norton as the titular green superhero with Louis Leterrier as the director. Project has joined Toronto's Green-Screen initiative to help cut carbon emissions and waste created during filming, being expected to be a symbol of the drive to encourage less pollution from film productions.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'