New Snapshots from Incredible Hulk Hamilton Set
Filming on "The Incredible Hulk" apparently has moved from Toronto to the neighborhood city of Hamilton, Ontario, and a number of new photos from the set, reportedly taken on October 4/5, 2007, have delightfully made their way to pop up on the net.
Courtesy of Superhero Hype!, the images shown seem to have similarity with those from Yonge Street where cars were spotted to get severely smashed down. An explosion was also clearly presented in one of the pictures as well as a police car, indicating that the scenes shot were for another action sequence in the movie.
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, "Incredible Hulk" features two-time Oscar nominee Edward Norton as the titular green superhero with Louis Leterrier as the director. Project has joined Toronto's Green-Screen initiative to help cut carbon emissions and waste created during filming, being expected to be a symbol of the drive to encourage less pollution from film productions.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones