New Snapshots from Incredible Hulk Hamilton Set
Filming on "The Incredible Hulk" apparently has moved from Toronto to the neighborhood city of Hamilton, Ontario, and a number of new photos from the set, reportedly taken on October 4/5, 2007, have delightfully made their way to pop up on the net.
Courtesy of Superhero Hype!, the images shown seem to have similarity with those from Yonge Street where cars were spotted to get severely smashed down. An explosion was also clearly presented in one of the pictures as well as a police car, indicating that the scenes shot were for another action sequence in the movie.
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, "Incredible Hulk" features two-time Oscar nominee Edward Norton as the titular green superhero with Louis Leterrier as the director. Project has joined Toronto's Green-Screen initiative to help cut carbon emissions and waste created during filming, being expected to be a symbol of the drive to encourage less pollution from film productions.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?