New Snapshots from Incredible Hulk Hamilton Set
Filming on "The Incredible Hulk" apparently has moved from Toronto to the neighborhood city of Hamilton, Ontario, and a number of new photos from the set, reportedly taken on October 4/5, 2007, have delightfully made their way to pop up on the net.
Courtesy of Superhero Hype!, the images shown seem to have similarity with those from Yonge Street where cars were spotted to get severely smashed down. An explosion was also clearly presented in one of the pictures as well as a police car, indicating that the scenes shot were for another action sequence in the movie.
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, "Incredible Hulk" features two-time Oscar nominee Edward Norton as the titular green superhero with Louis Leterrier as the director. Project has joined Toronto's Green-Screen initiative to help cut carbon emissions and waste created during filming, being expected to be a symbol of the drive to encourage less pollution from film productions.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story