New Snapshots from Incredible Hulk Hamilton Set
Filming on "The Incredible Hulk" apparently has moved from Toronto to the neighborhood city of Hamilton, Ontario, and a number of new photos from the set, reportedly taken on October 4/5, 2007, have delightfully made their way to pop up on the net.
Courtesy of Superhero Hype!, the images shown seem to have similarity with those from Yonge Street where cars were spotted to get severely smashed down. An explosion was also clearly presented in one of the pictures as well as a police car, indicating that the scenes shot were for another action sequence in the movie.
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, "Incredible Hulk" features two-time Oscar nominee Edward Norton as the titular green superhero with Louis Leterrier as the director. Project has joined Toronto's Green-Screen initiative to help cut carbon emissions and waste created during filming, being expected to be a symbol of the drive to encourage less pollution from film productions.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune