Pictures of Hilary Duff on Greta Set
Quick move appears to have been made on "Greta" as Hilary Duff recently was spotted to already shoot a scene for the project on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, as seen on the left.
Shots were reportedly taken from the old Asbury Park power station. Pic itself has been learned to be filmed primarily in Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, and Neptune, New Jersey.
As for Hilary, the beauty is playing the title role, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook, played Evan Ross, at the restaurant where they work.
A production of Whitewater Films, "Greta" is directed by Nancy Bardawil from Michael Gilvary's script with Rick Rosenthal, Douglas J. Sutherland, and Gary Dean Simpson all serving as the producers. According to Steve Gorelick of the New Jersey Motion Picture and Television Commission in Newark, the interracial romantic comedy will be a low-budget film feature, being made in one to two million dollar range.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'