Pictures of Hilary Duff on Greta Set
Quick move appears to have been made on "Greta" as Hilary Duff recently was spotted to already shoot a scene for the project on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, as seen on the left.
Shots were reportedly taken from the old Asbury Park power station. Pic itself has been learned to be filmed primarily in Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, and Neptune, New Jersey.
As for Hilary, the beauty is playing the title role, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook, played Evan Ross, at the restaurant where they work.
A production of Whitewater Films, "Greta" is directed by Nancy Bardawil from Michael Gilvary's script with Rick Rosenthal, Douglas J. Sutherland, and Gary Dean Simpson all serving as the producers. According to Steve Gorelick of the New Jersey Motion Picture and Television Commission in Newark, the interracial romantic comedy will be a low-budget film feature, being made in one to two million dollar range.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie