Pictures of Hilary Duff on Greta Set
Quick move appears to have been made on "Greta" as Hilary Duff recently was spotted to already shoot a scene for the project on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, as seen on the left.
Shots were reportedly taken from the old Asbury Park power station. Pic itself has been learned to be filmed primarily in Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, and Neptune, New Jersey.
As for Hilary, the beauty is playing the title role, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook, played Evan Ross, at the restaurant where they work.
A production of Whitewater Films, "Greta" is directed by Nancy Bardawil from Michael Gilvary's script with Rick Rosenthal, Douglas J. Sutherland, and Gary Dean Simpson all serving as the producers. According to Steve Gorelick of the New Jersey Motion Picture and Television Commission in Newark, the interracial romantic comedy will be a low-budget film feature, being made in one to two million dollar range.
More Greta News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune