Pictures of Hilary Duff on Greta Set
Quick move appears to have been made on "Greta" as Hilary Duff recently was spotted to already shoot a scene for the project on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, as seen on the left.
Shots were reportedly taken from the old Asbury Park power station. Pic itself has been learned to be filmed primarily in Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, and Neptune, New Jersey.
As for Hilary, the beauty is playing the title role, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook, played Evan Ross, at the restaurant where they work.
A production of Whitewater Films, "Greta" is directed by Nancy Bardawil from Michael Gilvary's script with Rick Rosenthal, Douglas J. Sutherland, and Gary Dean Simpson all serving as the producers. According to Steve Gorelick of the New Jersey Motion Picture and Television Commission in Newark, the interracial romantic comedy will be a low-budget film feature, being made in one to two million dollar range.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed