Pictures of Hilary Duff on Greta Set
Quick move appears to have been made on "Greta" as Hilary Duff recently was spotted to already shoot a scene for the project on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, as seen on the left.
Shots were reportedly taken from the old Asbury Park power station. Pic itself has been learned to be filmed primarily in Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, and Neptune, New Jersey.
As for Hilary, the beauty is playing the title role, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook, played Evan Ross, at the restaurant where they work.
A production of Whitewater Films, "Greta" is directed by Nancy Bardawil from Michael Gilvary's script with Rick Rosenthal, Douglas J. Sutherland, and Gary Dean Simpson all serving as the producers. According to Steve Gorelick of the New Jersey Motion Picture and Television Commission in Newark, the interracial romantic comedy will be a low-budget film feature, being made in one to two million dollar range.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'