Jamie Foxx Promised a 40 Themed Worldwide Party to Mark 40th Birthday
Jamie Foxx is mad about 40. The actor who's going to turn 40 December 13th later this year has revealed he is planning to hold a worldwide party with everything being themed '40'.
Revealed on the planned birthday party, Foxx told Ellen DeGeneres on her on Wednesday's show, he and actor-rapper pal Ludacris, who turned 30 on September 11th, "going to go all over the globe. We're coming door to [your] door. We're going to get a bus. I'm coming to you."
Vowed "just going to go nuts" on his birthday, the Oscar-winning actor told the talk show host, "I'm gonna drink 40 ounces. Everything is 40." Detailing on how he would celebrate the big day, he said "I'm going to get an electric blue suit on, no shirt. Mohawk. I'm going to start at Ellen and get to Miami. Gotta get that salsa. I'm gonna do it New Jack City thing, because that's my favorite movie. So I'm doing like Wesley Snipes. I'm going to be Nino Brown."
Click ellen.warnerbros.com to watch the clip of Foxx interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?