Jamie Foxx Promised a 40 Themed Worldwide Party to Mark 40th Birthday
Jamie Foxx is mad about 40. The actor who's going to turn 40 December 13th later this year has revealed he is planning to hold a worldwide party with everything being themed '40'.
Revealed on the planned birthday party, Foxx told Ellen DeGeneres on her on Wednesday's show, he and actor-rapper pal Ludacris, who turned 30 on September 11th, "going to go all over the globe. We're coming door to [your] door. We're going to get a bus. I'm coming to you."
Vowed "just going to go nuts" on his birthday, the Oscar-winning actor told the talk show host, "I'm gonna drink 40 ounces. Everything is 40." Detailing on how he would celebrate the big day, he said "I'm going to get an electric blue suit on, no shirt. Mohawk. I'm going to start at Ellen and get to Miami. Gotta get that salsa. I'm gonna do it New Jack City thing, because that's my favorite movie. So I'm doing like Wesley Snipes. I'm going to be Nino Brown."
Click ellen.warnerbros.com to watch the clip of Foxx interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media