Jamie Foxx Promised a 40 Themed Worldwide Party to Mark 40th Birthday
Jamie Foxx is mad about 40. The actor who's going to turn 40 December 13th later this year has revealed he is planning to hold a worldwide party with everything being themed '40'.
Revealed on the planned birthday party, Foxx told Ellen DeGeneres on her on Wednesday's show, he and actor-rapper pal Ludacris, who turned 30 on September 11th, "going to go all over the globe. We're coming door to [your] door. We're going to get a bus. I'm coming to you."
Vowed "just going to go nuts" on his birthday, the Oscar-winning actor told the talk show host, "I'm gonna drink 40 ounces. Everything is 40." Detailing on how he would celebrate the big day, he said "I'm going to get an electric blue suit on, no shirt. Mohawk. I'm going to start at Ellen and get to Miami. Gotta get that salsa. I'm gonna do it New Jack City thing, because that's my favorite movie. So I'm doing like Wesley Snipes. I'm going to be Nino Brown."
Click ellen.warnerbros.com to watch the clip of Foxx interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3