Jamie Foxx Promised a 40 Themed Worldwide Party to Mark 40th Birthday
Jamie Foxx is mad about 40. The actor who's going to turn 40 December 13th later this year has revealed he is planning to hold a worldwide party with everything being themed '40'.
Revealed on the planned birthday party, Foxx told Ellen DeGeneres on her on Wednesday's show, he and actor-rapper pal Ludacris, who turned 30 on September 11th, "going to go all over the globe. We're coming door to [your] door. We're going to get a bus. I'm coming to you."
Vowed "just going to go nuts" on his birthday, the Oscar-winning actor told the talk show host, "I'm gonna drink 40 ounces. Everything is 40." Detailing on how he would celebrate the big day, he said "I'm going to get an electric blue suit on, no shirt. Mohawk. I'm going to start at Ellen and get to Miami. Gotta get that salsa. I'm gonna do it New Jack City thing, because that's my favorite movie. So I'm doing like Wesley Snipes. I'm going to be Nino Brown."
Click ellen.warnerbros.com to watch the clip of Foxx interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March