Jamie Foxx Promised a 40 Themed Worldwide Party to Mark 40th Birthday
Jamie Foxx is mad about 40. The actor who's going to turn 40 December 13th later this year has revealed he is planning to hold a worldwide party with everything being themed '40'.
Revealed on the planned birthday party, Foxx told Ellen DeGeneres on her on Wednesday's show, he and actor-rapper pal Ludacris, who turned 30 on September 11th, "going to go all over the globe. We're coming door to [your] door. We're going to get a bus. I'm coming to you."
Vowed "just going to go nuts" on his birthday, the Oscar-winning actor told the talk show host, "I'm gonna drink 40 ounces. Everything is 40." Detailing on how he would celebrate the big day, he said "I'm going to get an electric blue suit on, no shirt. Mohawk. I'm going to start at Ellen and get to Miami. Gotta get that salsa. I'm gonna do it New Jack City thing, because that's my favorite movie. So I'm doing like Wesley Snipes. I'm going to be Nino Brown."
Click ellen.warnerbros.com to watch the clip of Foxx interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?