Britney Spears' 'Gimme' Video Gets Its Premiere Date!
Her personal life may get the spotlight at the moment, but soon Britney Spears' music career will take over. A rep confirmed to People.com that her music video for 'Gimme More' will air on Monday (October 8) on MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET.
People has also gained a sneak peek of the video, saying that Britney will play dual roles: "sexy brunette pole dancer, and a curious blonde watching her." The brunette aka the 'Bad Britney' will dance around the pole in sexy costume while the innocent blonde watches her from the bar.
The video was shot by a fresh director Jake Sarfaty who is confirmed being personally "handpicked" by Britney. The concept of the video also came from Britney herself.
Meanwhile, her highly-anticipated album is rumored to be titled 'Blackout'. It is due to be released on November 13 via Jive.
'Gimme More' has topped iTunes chart and this week it jumped from #68 straight to #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences