Britney Spears' 'Gimme' Video Gets Its Premiere Date!
Her personal life may get the spotlight at the moment, but soon Britney Spears' music career will take over. A rep confirmed to People.com that her music video for 'Gimme More' will air on Monday (October 8) on MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET.
People has also gained a sneak peek of the video, saying that Britney will play dual roles: "sexy brunette pole dancer, and a curious blonde watching her." The brunette aka the 'Bad Britney' will dance around the pole in sexy costume while the innocent blonde watches her from the bar.
The video was shot by a fresh director Jake Sarfaty who is confirmed being personally "handpicked" by Britney. The concept of the video also came from Britney herself.
Meanwhile, her highly-anticipated album is rumored to be titled 'Blackout'. It is due to be released on November 13 via Jive.
'Gimme More' has topped iTunes chart and this week it jumped from #68 straight to #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Britney Spears News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'