Britney Spears' 'Gimme' Video Gets Its Premiere Date!
Her personal life may get the spotlight at the moment, but soon Britney Spears' music career will take over. A rep confirmed to People.com that her music video for 'Gimme More' will air on Monday (October 8) on MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET.
People has also gained a sneak peek of the video, saying that Britney will play dual roles: "sexy brunette pole dancer, and a curious blonde watching her." The brunette aka the 'Bad Britney' will dance around the pole in sexy costume while the innocent blonde watches her from the bar.
The video was shot by a fresh director Jake Sarfaty who is confirmed being personally "handpicked" by Britney. The concept of the video also came from Britney herself.
Meanwhile, her highly-anticipated album is rumored to be titled 'Blackout'. It is due to be released on November 13 via Jive.
'Gimme More' has topped iTunes chart and this week it jumped from #68 straight to #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Britney Spears News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'