Britney Spears' 'Gimme' Video Gets Its Premiere Date!
Her personal life may get the spotlight at the moment, but soon Britney Spears' music career will take over. A rep confirmed to People.com that her music video for 'Gimme More' will air on Monday (October 8) on MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET.
People has also gained a sneak peek of the video, saying that Britney will play dual roles: "sexy brunette pole dancer, and a curious blonde watching her." The brunette aka the 'Bad Britney' will dance around the pole in sexy costume while the innocent blonde watches her from the bar.
The video was shot by a fresh director Jake Sarfaty who is confirmed being personally "handpicked" by Britney. The concept of the video also came from Britney herself.
Meanwhile, her highly-anticipated album is rumored to be titled 'Blackout'. It is due to be released on November 13 via Jive.
'Gimme More' has topped iTunes chart and this week it jumped from #68 straight to #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes