Britney Spears' 'Gimme' Video Gets Its Premiere Date!
Her personal life may get the spotlight at the moment, but soon Britney Spears' music career will take over. A rep confirmed to People.com that her music video for 'Gimme More' will air on Monday (October 8) on MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET.
People has also gained a sneak peek of the video, saying that Britney will play dual roles: "sexy brunette pole dancer, and a curious blonde watching her." The brunette aka the 'Bad Britney' will dance around the pole in sexy costume while the innocent blonde watches her from the bar.
The video was shot by a fresh director Jake Sarfaty who is confirmed being personally "handpicked" by Britney. The concept of the video also came from Britney herself.
Meanwhile, her highly-anticipated album is rumored to be titled 'Blackout'. It is due to be released on November 13 via Jive.
'Gimme More' has topped iTunes chart and this week it jumped from #68 straight to #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Britney Spears News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off