French Footballer Thierry Henry Designs for Tommy Hilfiger
Thierry Henry is the next athlete to launch his own line of clothing.
The French footballer has teamed up with high-profile fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger on the range with all proceeds going to his charity foundation, the One 4 All Foundation, which is set up to fight against racism and social inequality.
"Its aim is to help underprivileged kids in underprivileged areas. They are the future - not just the kids who have chances and money and the right schools, but the ones from the streets," Henry said about his range. "One of them could be the future prime minister but if you don't give them the chance then obviously they won't."
Had himself modeled the collection in the window of London's Regent Street, the former Arsenal star reluctantly draw crowd of fans who wanted to take a glimpse of their idol. Take a look at some of his photos after the news.
Henry's fashion collection is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods