French Footballer Thierry Henry Designs for Tommy Hilfiger
Thierry Henry is the next athlete to launch his own line of clothing.
The French footballer has teamed up with high-profile fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger on the range with all proceeds going to his charity foundation, the One 4 All Foundation, which is set up to fight against racism and social inequality.
"Its aim is to help underprivileged kids in underprivileged areas. They are the future - not just the kids who have chances and money and the right schools, but the ones from the streets," Henry said about his range. "One of them could be the future prime minister but if you don't give them the chance then obviously they won't."
Had himself modeled the collection in the window of London's Regent Street, the former Arsenal star reluctantly draw crowd of fans who wanted to take a glimpse of their idol. Take a look at some of his photos after the news.
Henry's fashion collection is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival