French Footballer Thierry Henry Designs for Tommy Hilfiger
Thierry Henry is the next athlete to launch his own line of clothing.
The French footballer has teamed up with high-profile fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger on the range with all proceeds going to his charity foundation, the One 4 All Foundation, which is set up to fight against racism and social inequality.
"Its aim is to help underprivileged kids in underprivileged areas. They are the future - not just the kids who have chances and money and the right schools, but the ones from the streets," Henry said about his range. "One of them could be the future prime minister but if you don't give them the chance then obviously they won't."
Had himself modeled the collection in the window of London's Regent Street, the former Arsenal star reluctantly draw crowd of fans who wanted to take a glimpse of their idol. Take a look at some of his photos after the news.
Henry's fashion collection is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?