French Footballer Thierry Henry Designs for Tommy Hilfiger
Thierry Henry is the next athlete to launch his own line of clothing.
The French footballer has teamed up with high-profile fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger on the range with all proceeds going to his charity foundation, the One 4 All Foundation, which is set up to fight against racism and social inequality.
"Its aim is to help underprivileged kids in underprivileged areas. They are the future - not just the kids who have chances and money and the right schools, but the ones from the streets," Henry said about his range. "One of them could be the future prime minister but if you don't give them the chance then obviously they won't."
Had himself modeled the collection in the window of London's Regent Street, the former Arsenal star reluctantly draw crowd of fans who wanted to take a glimpse of their idol. Take a look at some of his photos after the news.
Henry's fashion collection is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance