French Footballer Thierry Henry Designs for Tommy Hilfiger
Thierry Henry is the next athlete to launch his own line of clothing.
The French footballer has teamed up with high-profile fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger on the range with all proceeds going to his charity foundation, the One 4 All Foundation, which is set up to fight against racism and social inequality.
"Its aim is to help underprivileged kids in underprivileged areas. They are the future - not just the kids who have chances and money and the right schools, but the ones from the streets," Henry said about his range. "One of them could be the future prime minister but if you don't give them the chance then obviously they won't."
Had himself modeled the collection in the window of London's Regent Street, the former Arsenal star reluctantly draw crowd of fans who wanted to take a glimpse of their idol. Take a look at some of his photos after the news.
Henry's fashion collection is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding