Update on Isaac Hanson's Latest Condition
Following his hospitalization on Tuesday night October 2nd, Isaac Hanson underwent "life-saving" surgery Thursday October 4th and is expected to make full recovery anytime soon that he could perform with band Hanson by next week.
"The life-saving surgery was performed by Dr. Bradley Grimsley, who was extremely satisfied with the results and expects Isaac to make a full and swift recovery," the band's rep, Ken Phillips, tells People.
The eldest of the family trio was admitted to Baylor University Medical Center after a Tuesday night show in Dallas with severe shoulder and chest pain. He's said to undergo surgery for a form of pulmonary embolism called Paget-Schroeder Syndrome, in which arteries from the heart are constricted, causing potentially fatal blood clots in the lungs, People wrote.
"Everyone in the Hanson camp are very pleased with the outcome of Isaac's surgery," Phillips added. "Isaac, Taylor and Zac are all looking forward to getting back out on the road doing what they love best, performing."
Isaac is set to be released from the hospital Friday October 5th and expected to perform Monday October 8th in Knoxville, Tenn., on Hanson's "Walk Tour."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!