Update on Isaac Hanson's Latest Condition
Following his hospitalization on Tuesday night October 2nd, Isaac Hanson underwent "life-saving" surgery Thursday October 4th and is expected to make full recovery anytime soon that he could perform with band Hanson by next week.
"The life-saving surgery was performed by Dr. Bradley Grimsley, who was extremely satisfied with the results and expects Isaac to make a full and swift recovery," the band's rep, Ken Phillips, tells People.
The eldest of the family trio was admitted to Baylor University Medical Center after a Tuesday night show in Dallas with severe shoulder and chest pain. He's said to undergo surgery for a form of pulmonary embolism called Paget-Schroeder Syndrome, in which arteries from the heart are constricted, causing potentially fatal blood clots in the lungs, People wrote.
"Everyone in the Hanson camp are very pleased with the outcome of Isaac's surgery," Phillips added. "Isaac, Taylor and Zac are all looking forward to getting back out on the road doing what they love best, performing."
Isaac is set to be released from the hospital Friday October 5th and expected to perform Monday October 8th in Knoxville, Tenn., on Hanson's "Walk Tour."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart