Update on Isaac Hanson's Latest Condition
Following his hospitalization on Tuesday night October 2nd, Isaac Hanson underwent "life-saving" surgery Thursday October 4th and is expected to make full recovery anytime soon that he could perform with band Hanson by next week.
"The life-saving surgery was performed by Dr. Bradley Grimsley, who was extremely satisfied with the results and expects Isaac to make a full and swift recovery," the band's rep, Ken Phillips, tells People.
The eldest of the family trio was admitted to Baylor University Medical Center after a Tuesday night show in Dallas with severe shoulder and chest pain. He's said to undergo surgery for a form of pulmonary embolism called Paget-Schroeder Syndrome, in which arteries from the heart are constricted, causing potentially fatal blood clots in the lungs, People wrote.
"Everyone in the Hanson camp are very pleased with the outcome of Isaac's surgery," Phillips added. "Isaac, Taylor and Zac are all looking forward to getting back out on the road doing what they love best, performing."
Isaac is set to be released from the hospital Friday October 5th and expected to perform Monday October 8th in Knoxville, Tenn., on Hanson's "Walk Tour."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert