Former Child Star Soleil Moon Frye Pregnant with Second Child
Soleil Moon Frye, best known for her childhood role as the title character in TV sitcom "Punky Brewster," is pregnant with her second child.
According to People, Frye is due in the spring of 2008.
Frye and her TV producer husband Jason Goldberg already have one daughter named Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, who was born in 2005.
Frye, 31, and Goldberg, 36, a producer of MTV's "Punk'd," met in 1996 when she pitched him a script while she was studying film at New York City's New School University. The pair married on October 25, 1998 in Los Angeles.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion