Former Child Star Soleil Moon Frye Pregnant with Second Child
Soleil Moon Frye, best known for her childhood role as the title character in TV sitcom "Punky Brewster," is pregnant with her second child.
According to People, Frye is due in the spring of 2008.
Frye and her TV producer husband Jason Goldberg already have one daughter named Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, who was born in 2005.
Frye, 31, and Goldberg, 36, a producer of MTV's "Punk'd," met in 1996 when she pitched him a script while she was studying film at New York City's New School University. The pair married on October 25, 1998 in Los Angeles.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift