Former Child Star Soleil Moon Frye Pregnant with Second Child
Soleil Moon Frye, best known for her childhood role as the title character in TV sitcom "Punky Brewster," is pregnant with her second child.
According to People, Frye is due in the spring of 2008.
Frye and her TV producer husband Jason Goldberg already have one daughter named Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, who was born in 2005.
Frye, 31, and Goldberg, 36, a producer of MTV's "Punk'd," met in 1996 when she pitched him a script while she was studying film at New York City's New School University. The pair married on October 25, 1998 in Los Angeles.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season