Former Child Star Soleil Moon Frye Pregnant with Second Child
Soleil Moon Frye, best known for her childhood role as the title character in TV sitcom "Punky Brewster," is pregnant with her second child.
According to People, Frye is due in the spring of 2008.
Frye and her TV producer husband Jason Goldberg already have one daughter named Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, who was born in 2005.
Frye, 31, and Goldberg, 36, a producer of MTV's "Punk'd," met in 1996 when she pitched him a script while she was studying film at New York City's New School University. The pair married on October 25, 1998 in Los Angeles.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video