Former Child Star Soleil Moon Frye Pregnant with Second Child
Soleil Moon Frye, best known for her childhood role as the title character in TV sitcom "Punky Brewster," is pregnant with her second child.
According to People, Frye is due in the spring of 2008.
Frye and her TV producer husband Jason Goldberg already have one daughter named Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, who was born in 2005.
Frye, 31, and Goldberg, 36, a producer of MTV's "Punk'd," met in 1996 when she pitched him a script while she was studying film at New York City's New School University. The pair married on October 25, 1998 in Los Angeles.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie