Rapper Paul Wall Iced Out New Watch Collection
Paul Wall is taking the bling bling business seriously. The rapper and his jewelry business partner Johnny Dang are teaming up to launch a second season of their watch collection.
"It's the second season that we have decided to release," the star told AllHipHop.com. "We had decided to move on from just selling grills and expand and we were having so much success selling other people's watches that we decided to create our own. With so much success with the first season, we decided to release a second run that is available online and through the retailers that sell our grills."
The new watch line, available online and in Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's Houston based store TV Jewelry Inc., features various styles of watches from standard leather bands to custom made bands with diamonds on the inside of the watch face. The price is ranging from $300.00 to $15,000.
Click grillsbypaulwall.com for more about Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's jewelry line.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia