Rapper Paul Wall Iced Out New Watch Collection
Paul Wall is taking the bling bling business seriously. The rapper and his jewelry business partner Johnny Dang are teaming up to launch a second season of their watch collection.
"It's the second season that we have decided to release," the star told AllHipHop.com. "We had decided to move on from just selling grills and expand and we were having so much success selling other people's watches that we decided to create our own. With so much success with the first season, we decided to release a second run that is available online and through the retailers that sell our grills."
The new watch line, available online and in Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's Houston based store TV Jewelry Inc., features various styles of watches from standard leather bands to custom made bands with diamonds on the inside of the watch face. The price is ranging from $300.00 to $15,000.
Click grillsbypaulwall.com for more about Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's jewelry line.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress