Rapper Paul Wall Iced Out New Watch Collection
Paul Wall is taking the bling bling business seriously. The rapper and his jewelry business partner Johnny Dang are teaming up to launch a second season of their watch collection.
"It's the second season that we have decided to release," the star told AllHipHop.com. "We had decided to move on from just selling grills and expand and we were having so much success selling other people's watches that we decided to create our own. With so much success with the first season, we decided to release a second run that is available online and through the retailers that sell our grills."
The new watch line, available online and in Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's Houston based store TV Jewelry Inc., features various styles of watches from standard leather bands to custom made bands with diamonds on the inside of the watch face. The price is ranging from $300.00 to $15,000.
Click grillsbypaulwall.com for more about Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's jewelry line.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities