Rapper Paul Wall Iced Out New Watch Collection
Paul Wall is taking the bling bling business seriously. The rapper and his jewelry business partner Johnny Dang are teaming up to launch a second season of their watch collection.
"It's the second season that we have decided to release," the star told AllHipHop.com. "We had decided to move on from just selling grills and expand and we were having so much success selling other people's watches that we decided to create our own. With so much success with the first season, we decided to release a second run that is available online and through the retailers that sell our grills."
The new watch line, available online and in Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's Houston based store TV Jewelry Inc., features various styles of watches from standard leather bands to custom made bands with diamonds on the inside of the watch face. The price is ranging from $300.00 to $15,000.
Click grillsbypaulwall.com for more about Paul Wall and Johnny Dang's jewelry line.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand