Babyshambles Frontman Pete Doherty Engaged to Singer-Model Irina Lazareanu
Back off ladies, Pete Doherty is no single man anymore. The troubled rocker has been engaged.
Rumors are abuzz that Doherty is engaged to model. No, not to former model girlfriend Kate Moss, but to another model and it's Irina Lazareanu.
Words on the engagement first came to public right from Irina's mouth when she was quoted by Women's Wear Daily during a fashion shows in Paris Tuesday October 2nd as saying, "I very recently got engaged." A friend of her, moreover, also confirms the news saying, "She had a huge rock on her finger and when I asked her about it, she said she was engaged."
No wedding date nor venue has been set though.
According to People, Irina and Doherty have reportedly known each other for 10 years and have long been linked through his band Babyshambles. Serves as the music group's back-up singer, Irina also making music together with Doherty and with mutual friend Sean Lennon.
It was Moss who first introduced Irina to the modeling world, used her when she was guest-editing French Vogue in 2005. Both of them are friends and Moss even made Irina the face of her Top Shop collection.
Is it fair to judge that Irina bites the hands that feed her? You'll be the judge.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?