Babyshambles Frontman Pete Doherty Engaged to Singer-Model Irina Lazareanu
Back off ladies, Pete Doherty is no single man anymore. The troubled rocker has been engaged.
Rumors are abuzz that Doherty is engaged to model. No, not to former model girlfriend Kate Moss, but to another model and it's Irina Lazareanu.
Words on the engagement first came to public right from Irina's mouth when she was quoted by Women's Wear Daily during a fashion shows in Paris Tuesday October 2nd as saying, "I very recently got engaged." A friend of her, moreover, also confirms the news saying, "She had a huge rock on her finger and when I asked her about it, she said she was engaged."
No wedding date nor venue has been set though.
According to People, Irina and Doherty have reportedly known each other for 10 years and have long been linked through his band Babyshambles. Serves as the music group's back-up singer, Irina also making music together with Doherty and with mutual friend Sean Lennon.
It was Moss who first introduced Irina to the modeling world, used her when she was guest-editing French Vogue in 2005. Both of them are friends and Moss even made Irina the face of her Top Shop collection.
Is it fair to judge that Irina bites the hands that feed her? You'll be the judge.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke