New Sex and the City Movie Set Pics Snap Carrie in Wedding Dress!
The feisty sex columnist finally gets hitched – at least that's what new on-set images of "Sex and the City" suggest, like one seen on the left.
Images taken reveal Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in an extravagant strapless wedding gown as she emerged from a New York apartment Tuesday, October 2, 2007. Joined her for the sequence were her best gay friends Stamford and Anthony, played respectively by Willie Garson and Mario Cantone with Evan Handler's Harry Goldenblatt being captured holding his adopted daughter who served as the flower girl.
Other three ladies were also present, each dressing in different dress and color. Kristin Davis as Charlotte York was spotted wearing a black fishtail gown while Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda Hobbes, put on a cobalt blue chiffon dress. Kim Cattrall in her role as Samantha Jones, in the meantime, sported a ruffled scarlet ensemble, which matched with the big red flower on her blond hair.
The wedding scene was reported to take place at St Patrick’s Cathedral in New York, but the groom, speculated to be none other than Mr. Big, played by Chris Noth, strangely was nowhere to be seen. Though so, a woman starring as a well-wisher reporter was said to congratulate Carrie, saying "Mazel Tov! I read it in [New York gossip column] Page Six."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed