New Sex and the City Movie Set Pics Snap Carrie in Wedding Dress!
The feisty sex columnist finally gets hitched – at least that's what new on-set images of "Sex and the City" suggest, like one seen on the left.
Images taken reveal Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in an extravagant strapless wedding gown as she emerged from a New York apartment Tuesday, October 2, 2007. Joined her for the sequence were her best gay friends Stamford and Anthony, played respectively by Willie Garson and Mario Cantone with Evan Handler's Harry Goldenblatt being captured holding his adopted daughter who served as the flower girl.
Other three ladies were also present, each dressing in different dress and color. Kristin Davis as Charlotte York was spotted wearing a black fishtail gown while Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda Hobbes, put on a cobalt blue chiffon dress. Kim Cattrall in her role as Samantha Jones, in the meantime, sported a ruffled scarlet ensemble, which matched with the big red flower on her blond hair.
The wedding scene was reported to take place at St Patrick’s Cathedral in New York, but the groom, speculated to be none other than Mr. Big, played by Chris Noth, strangely was nowhere to be seen. Though so, a woman starring as a well-wisher reporter was said to congratulate Carrie, saying "Mazel Tov! I read it in [New York gossip column] Page Six."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes