Britney Spears Allowed to Have Monitored Visits of Sons
Superior Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon ruled Wednesday October 3rd at a three-hour closed-door court session, that Kevin Federline will retain custody, while Britney Spears will get supervised visitation of the couple's sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Spears did not attend the hearing, whereas K-Fed did attend, sporting an eye-patch because "his eye was sore." His lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told reporters outside the courthouse "We felt [the custody] orders were justified and Kevin was pleased with the orders in place."
Both Spears and K-Fed are ordered back to court October 26th for another hearing.
The former couple initially shared 50-50 custody of 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James. However, the singer was ordered Monday October 1st to surrender custody of her children to K-Fed. Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance