Britney Spears Allowed to Have Monitored Visits of Sons
Superior Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon ruled Wednesday October 3rd at a three-hour closed-door court session, that Kevin Federline will retain custody, while Britney Spears will get supervised visitation of the couple's sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Spears did not attend the hearing, whereas K-Fed did attend, sporting an eye-patch because "his eye was sore." His lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told reporters outside the courthouse "We felt [the custody] orders were justified and Kevin was pleased with the orders in place."
Both Spears and K-Fed are ordered back to court October 26th for another hearing.
The former couple initially shared 50-50 custody of 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James. However, the singer was ordered Monday October 1st to surrender custody of her children to K-Fed. Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser