Britney Spears Allowed to Have Monitored Visits of Sons
Superior Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon ruled Wednesday October 3rd at a three-hour closed-door court session, that Kevin Federline will retain custody, while Britney Spears will get supervised visitation of the couple's sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Spears did not attend the hearing, whereas K-Fed did attend, sporting an eye-patch because "his eye was sore." His lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told reporters outside the courthouse "We felt [the custody] orders were justified and Kevin was pleased with the orders in place."
Both Spears and K-Fed are ordered back to court October 26th for another hearing.
The former couple initially shared 50-50 custody of 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James. However, the singer was ordered Monday October 1st to surrender custody of her children to K-Fed. Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."
More Britney Spears News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie