Britney Spears Allowed to Have Monitored Visits of Sons
Superior Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon ruled Wednesday October 3rd at a three-hour closed-door court session, that Kevin Federline will retain custody, while Britney Spears will get supervised visitation of the couple's sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Spears did not attend the hearing, whereas K-Fed did attend, sporting an eye-patch because "his eye was sore." His lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told reporters outside the courthouse "We felt [the custody] orders were justified and Kevin was pleased with the orders in place."
Both Spears and K-Fed are ordered back to court October 26th for another hearing.
The former couple initially shared 50-50 custody of 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James. However, the singer was ordered Monday October 1st to surrender custody of her children to K-Fed. Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'