Eldest Hanson, Isaac Hanson, Hospitalized with Pulmonary Embolism
American pop rock band Hanson was forced to cancel their Wednesday night's October 3rd homecoming show, supposedly held at Cain's Ballroom, after the eldest of the family trio, Isaac Hanson, was hospitalized.
Tulsa World is the first to make public the report, wrote that Isaac was receiving treatment at an area hospital earlier that day for an undetermined ailment.
"Tonight's show is definitely canceled," Ken Philips, the band's publicity manager, told Tulsa World. Admitted to the hospital earlier that day with severe shoulder and chest pain, Ken said results from the tests are not yet known. "This could be serious, but nobody knows just yet," he added. "We are hoping for the best. We will be making a public announcement with more details when we get them later this afternoon."
According to People.com, Isaac, 26, was admitted to Baylor University Medical Center after a Tuesday night show in Dallas. In further report People quoted Ken as saying, "He underwent several tests throughout the night and has been diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. Isaac is currently undergoing treatment and will be re-evaluated shortly by doctors."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic