Eldest Hanson, Isaac Hanson, Hospitalized with Pulmonary Embolism
American pop rock band Hanson was forced to cancel their Wednesday night's October 3rd homecoming show, supposedly held at Cain's Ballroom, after the eldest of the family trio, Isaac Hanson, was hospitalized.
Tulsa World is the first to make public the report, wrote that Isaac was receiving treatment at an area hospital earlier that day for an undetermined ailment.
"Tonight's show is definitely canceled," Ken Philips, the band's publicity manager, told Tulsa World. Admitted to the hospital earlier that day with severe shoulder and chest pain, Ken said results from the tests are not yet known. "This could be serious, but nobody knows just yet," he added. "We are hoping for the best. We will be making a public announcement with more details when we get them later this afternoon."
According to People.com, Isaac, 26, was admitted to Baylor University Medical Center after a Tuesday night show in Dallas. In further report People quoted Ken as saying, "He underwent several tests throughout the night and has been diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. Isaac is currently undergoing treatment and will be re-evaluated shortly by doctors."
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer