Vin Diesel, Paul Walker Lining Up for the Fourth Fast and the Furious!
Prepare for the return of the dynamic duo, folks, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are both being reported to be in talks for reprising their roles in the fourth chapter of "Fast and the Furious" series.
If deals are made, project definitely will bring back the twosome together on screen since the first movie in 2001. The second installment, "2 Fast 2 Furious", only saw Walker make the return while the third, 2006's "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", put none of them in the core cast though Diesel did appear in a cameo at the end of the flick.
Meanwhile, it is also revealed that Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, the names behind "Tokyo Drift", will also be back to direct and write the script, respectively. Shooting is planned to start next year in spring using locations in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic with Neal Moritz to produce alongside Diesel, who will carry out the duties via his One Race Films shingle.
More Fast and Furious News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo