Vin Diesel, Paul Walker Lining Up for the Fourth Fast and the Furious!
Prepare for the return of the dynamic duo, folks, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are both being reported to be in talks for reprising their roles in the fourth chapter of "Fast and the Furious" series.
If deals are made, project definitely will bring back the twosome together on screen since the first movie in 2001. The second installment, "2 Fast 2 Furious", only saw Walker make the return while the third, 2006's "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", put none of them in the core cast though Diesel did appear in a cameo at the end of the flick.
Meanwhile, it is also revealed that Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, the names behind "Tokyo Drift", will also be back to direct and write the script, respectively. Shooting is planned to start next year in spring using locations in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic with Neal Moritz to produce alongside Diesel, who will carry out the duties via his One Race Films shingle.
More Fast and Furious News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates