Vin Diesel, Paul Walker Lining Up for the Fourth Fast and the Furious!
Prepare for the return of the dynamic duo, folks, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are both being reported to be in talks for reprising their roles in the fourth chapter of "Fast and the Furious" series.
If deals are made, project definitely will bring back the twosome together on screen since the first movie in 2001. The second installment, "2 Fast 2 Furious", only saw Walker make the return while the third, 2006's "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", put none of them in the core cast though Diesel did appear in a cameo at the end of the flick.
Meanwhile, it is also revealed that Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, the names behind "Tokyo Drift", will also be back to direct and write the script, respectively. Shooting is planned to start next year in spring using locations in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic with Neal Moritz to produce alongside Diesel, who will carry out the duties via his One Race Films shingle.
More Fast and Furious News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?