Vin Diesel, Paul Walker Lining Up for the Fourth Fast and the Furious!
Prepare for the return of the dynamic duo, folks, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are both being reported to be in talks for reprising their roles in the fourth chapter of "Fast and the Furious" series.
If deals are made, project definitely will bring back the twosome together on screen since the first movie in 2001. The second installment, "2 Fast 2 Furious", only saw Walker make the return while the third, 2006's "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", put none of them in the core cast though Diesel did appear in a cameo at the end of the flick.
Meanwhile, it is also revealed that Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, the names behind "Tokyo Drift", will also be back to direct and write the script, respectively. Shooting is planned to start next year in spring using locations in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic with Neal Moritz to produce alongside Diesel, who will carry out the duties via his One Race Films shingle.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik