Mommy-to-Be Halle Berry's Tell All Interview with Oprah Winfrey
Longing to become a mother since long time ago and is finally pregnant now that she's already 41 years old, Halle Berry shares her feeling to Oprah Winfrey on her show Tuesday October 2nd.
Has had a tough time getting there, the Oscar-winning actress revealed on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" her struggle to get pregnant, saying "while I was trying to get pregnant, we tried really hard, so it was a lot of staying home and just doing what you do." One negative pregnancy test followed another, "don't ask! I don't know why, but I did. ... After about 35 tests, we finally got a positive test."
Berry, in further interview, told Oprah she and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry not yet and don't want to know the sex of the unborn baby. "We're going to wait," she said, "because we have a whole life[time] to know what it is."
In addition to her mothering instincts, Berry also talked about Aubry becoming a dad. "He's always his authentic self, never worried about being judged," the movie beauty told Oprah. "To walk with that kind of confidence and with integrity, I know he has ability to love me, love our children, and he will do that."
Being asked on the use of the word 'children', Berry said, "Well, there's just one right now. But we're hoping right after this one to do it again." Despite such fact, both of them don't plan to marry, but feel fully committed to each other. "I feel more married, in a way, than I ever have in two marriages before," she said. "He really understands the spiritual connection is so much more important than the paper and the pomp and circumstance and the ceremony."
Visit the show's Website to read excerpts from the interview and OPRAH.com to watch the video.
More Halle Berry News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations