Teri Hatcher Desperately Confirms She Is Single
Yes, Teri Hatcher is single again. The "Desperate Housewives" star has officially confirmed her split from actor boyfriend Stephen Kaye.
The actress and mother of one told WENN, "I'm dating again but there's no him. There's no one."
Report on Teri and Stephen's break up was first made public by "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry who during the 50th anniversary gala for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Women's Guild on September 15th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, accidentally revealed "Teri's not with a guy right now."
Teri has been married and divorced twice before she began dating Stephen, Eva Longoria's ex boyfriend, late last year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing