Teri Hatcher Desperately Confirms She Is Single
Yes, Teri Hatcher is single again. The "Desperate Housewives" star has officially confirmed her split from actor boyfriend Stephen Kaye.
The actress and mother of one told WENN, "I'm dating again but there's no him. There's no one."
Report on Teri and Stephen's break up was first made public by "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry who during the 50th anniversary gala for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Women's Guild on September 15th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, accidentally revealed "Teri's not with a guy right now."
Teri has been married and divorced twice before she began dating Stephen, Eva Longoria's ex boyfriend, late last year.
More Teri Hatcher News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival