Teri Hatcher Desperately Confirms She Is Single
Yes, Teri Hatcher is single again. The "Desperate Housewives" star has officially confirmed her split from actor boyfriend Stephen Kaye.
The actress and mother of one told WENN, "I'm dating again but there's no him. There's no one."
Report on Teri and Stephen's break up was first made public by "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry who during the 50th anniversary gala for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Women's Guild on September 15th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, accidentally revealed "Teri's not with a guy right now."
Teri has been married and divorced twice before she began dating Stephen, Eva Longoria's ex boyfriend, late last year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7