Teri Hatcher Desperately Confirms She Is Single
Yes, Teri Hatcher is single again. The "Desperate Housewives" star has officially confirmed her split from actor boyfriend Stephen Kaye.
The actress and mother of one told WENN, "I'm dating again but there's no him. There's no one."
Report on Teri and Stephen's break up was first made public by "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry who during the 50th anniversary gala for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Women's Guild on September 15th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, accidentally revealed "Teri's not with a guy right now."
Teri has been married and divorced twice before she began dating Stephen, Eva Longoria's ex boyfriend, late last year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers