Teri Hatcher Desperately Confirms She Is Single
Yes, Teri Hatcher is single again. The "Desperate Housewives" star has officially confirmed her split from actor boyfriend Stephen Kaye.
The actress and mother of one told WENN, "I'm dating again but there's no him. There's no one."
Report on Teri and Stephen's break up was first made public by "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry who during the 50th anniversary gala for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Women's Guild on September 15th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, accidentally revealed "Teri's not with a guy right now."
Teri has been married and divorced twice before she began dating Stephen, Eva Longoria's ex boyfriend, late last year.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip