Hilary Duff Lands New Acting Stint in Comic Drama Greta
Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed on to topline an interracial teen romance entitled "Greta" together with Ellen Burstyn, Evan Ross, and Michael Murphy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multi-talented beauty will act as the titular character, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook (Ross) at the restaurant where they work. Amidst their heating summer romance, she, however, has to overcome the concerns of her grandparents (Burstyn, Murphy) about her boyfriend's criminal past.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Rick Rosenthal producing via his Whitewater Films shingle alongside Douglas Sutherland and Gary Dean Simpson. Pic marks the feature debut of music video helmer Nancy Bardawil as well as that of writer Michael Gilvary.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen