Hilary Duff Lands New Acting Stint in Comic Drama Greta
Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed on to topline an interracial teen romance entitled "Greta" together with Ellen Burstyn, Evan Ross, and Michael Murphy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multi-talented beauty will act as the titular character, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook (Ross) at the restaurant where they work. Amidst their heating summer romance, she, however, has to overcome the concerns of her grandparents (Burstyn, Murphy) about her boyfriend's criminal past.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Rick Rosenthal producing via his Whitewater Films shingle alongside Douglas Sutherland and Gary Dean Simpson. Pic marks the feature debut of music video helmer Nancy Bardawil as well as that of writer Michael Gilvary.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'