Hilary Duff Lands New Acting Stint in Comic Drama Greta
Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed on to topline an interracial teen romance entitled "Greta" together with Ellen Burstyn, Evan Ross, and Michael Murphy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multi-talented beauty will act as the titular character, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook (Ross) at the restaurant where they work. Amidst their heating summer romance, she, however, has to overcome the concerns of her grandparents (Burstyn, Murphy) about her boyfriend's criminal past.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Rick Rosenthal producing via his Whitewater Films shingle alongside Douglas Sutherland and Gary Dean Simpson. Pic marks the feature debut of music video helmer Nancy Bardawil as well as that of writer Michael Gilvary.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival