Hilary Duff Lands New Acting Stint in Comic Drama Greta
Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed on to topline an interracial teen romance entitled "Greta" together with Ellen Burstyn, Evan Ross, and Michael Murphy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multi-talented beauty will act as the titular character, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook (Ross) at the restaurant where they work. Amidst their heating summer romance, she, however, has to overcome the concerns of her grandparents (Burstyn, Murphy) about her boyfriend's criminal past.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Rick Rosenthal producing via his Whitewater Films shingle alongside Douglas Sutherland and Gary Dean Simpson. Pic marks the feature debut of music video helmer Nancy Bardawil as well as that of writer Michael Gilvary.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child