Hilary Duff Lands New Acting Stint in Comic Drama Greta
Coming off the success of her latest album "Dignity", Hilary Duff has signed on to topline an interracial teen romance entitled "Greta" together with Ellen Burstyn, Evan Ross, and Michael Murphy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The multi-talented beauty will act as the titular character, a waitress who falls for an ambitious cook (Ross) at the restaurant where they work. Amidst their heating summer romance, she, however, has to overcome the concerns of her grandparents (Burstyn, Murphy) about her boyfriend's criminal past.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Rick Rosenthal producing via his Whitewater Films shingle alongside Douglas Sutherland and Gary Dean Simpson. Pic marks the feature debut of music video helmer Nancy Bardawil as well as that of writer Michael Gilvary.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns