It's Mariah Carey on the November Issue of Glamour
Mariah Carey goes Glamour. The singer, who has just launched her latest fragrance "M by Mariah Carey," graces the cover of Glamour magazine's November 2007 issue.
Invited the magazine to have a look at her Tommy Hilfiger's beach house in East Hampton, New York, which she had rented to work on her latest album, Carey also showed off her shoes and fashion collection while gave a chit-chat on her so-called "Cinderella story" plus the much-talked celebrities Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.
On her earliest TV appearance, Carey tend to see herself "a little malnourished" while revealed that she did her own hair during that time. Got her very first big paycheck at 20, Carey said she "went from having $5 to getting a publishing advance of $1 million."
Recalling her "Cinderella story," Carey told Glamour "When Tommy [Mottola] signed me, I had two other record deals pending. I had already put in the hard work and I had my life planned but nobody likes to talk about that. I guess fairy tales make better stories."
On Spears and LiLo, the songbird "wouldn't want to speak to those people specifically, but I would say you need to be very centered, and spiritually know where you're at, all the time. Don't read the tabloids. Don't be obsessed with what people are writing or saying. Live your life for you. My lifestyle has changed since making it. It's not a financial struggle, but I'm still struggling in a lot of ways."
Pick up the November issue of Glamour to read the complete interview and click us.glamour.com to watch the video.
More Mariah Carey News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6