It's Mariah Carey on the November Issue of Glamour
Mariah Carey goes Glamour. The singer, who has just launched her latest fragrance "M by Mariah Carey," graces the cover of Glamour magazine's November 2007 issue.
Invited the magazine to have a look at her Tommy Hilfiger's beach house in East Hampton, New York, which she had rented to work on her latest album, Carey also showed off her shoes and fashion collection while gave a chit-chat on her so-called "Cinderella story" plus the much-talked celebrities Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.
On her earliest TV appearance, Carey tend to see herself "a little malnourished" while revealed that she did her own hair during that time. Got her very first big paycheck at 20, Carey said she "went from having $5 to getting a publishing advance of $1 million."
Recalling her "Cinderella story," Carey told Glamour "When Tommy [Mottola] signed me, I had two other record deals pending. I had already put in the hard work and I had my life planned but nobody likes to talk about that. I guess fairy tales make better stories."
On Spears and LiLo, the songbird "wouldn't want to speak to those people specifically, but I would say you need to be very centered, and spiritually know where you're at, all the time. Don't read the tabloids. Don't be obsessed with what people are writing or saying. Live your life for you. My lifestyle has changed since making it. It's not a financial struggle, but I'm still struggling in a lot of ways."
Pick up the November issue of Glamour to read the complete interview and click us.glamour.com to watch the video.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons