Paula Abdul Ready for a Baby of Her Own
A quite stable career in the entertainment industry, a rich boyfriend, what's next for Paula Abdul? Better hold your breath. The American Idol judge wants kids.
The 45 years-old entertainer said having baby by her own "is the next step in my life." Speaking on having children, she told USA Today back in Los Angeles in between Idol auditions, "Definitely within the next two years. I thought by now I'd have three grown children."
Paula, furthermore, also hinted she might use the health-care system to make her dream of having children of her own comes true. "With modern medicine, people are having kids in their 40s and even up until their late 40s. In their 50s, they're having their second child. If it doesn't happen naturally like that, I would always consider adopting."
Paula is now dating 32-year-old restaurateur J.T. Torregiani, whom she said is a "sweetie pie" adding that "He's a positive force that has come into my life right now. Where it leads, who knows?"
Torregiani introduced himself to Paula back in April at the Roosevelt after an Idol taping. They spoke for four hours and began dating while the last season of Idol was winding down.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation