Paula Abdul Ready for a Baby of Her Own
A quite stable career in the entertainment industry, a rich boyfriend, what's next for Paula Abdul? Better hold your breath. The American Idol judge wants kids.
The 45 years-old entertainer said having baby by her own "is the next step in my life." Speaking on having children, she told USA Today back in Los Angeles in between Idol auditions, "Definitely within the next two years. I thought by now I'd have three grown children."
Paula, furthermore, also hinted she might use the health-care system to make her dream of having children of her own comes true. "With modern medicine, people are having kids in their 40s and even up until their late 40s. In their 50s, they're having their second child. If it doesn't happen naturally like that, I would always consider adopting."
Paula is now dating 32-year-old restaurateur J.T. Torregiani, whom she said is a "sweetie pie" adding that "He's a positive force that has come into my life right now. Where it leads, who knows?"
Torregiani introduced himself to Paula back in April at the Roosevelt after an Idol taping. They spoke for four hours and began dating while the last season of Idol was winding down.
More Paula Abdul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!