Paula Abdul Ready for a Baby of Her Own
A quite stable career in the entertainment industry, a rich boyfriend, what's next for Paula Abdul? Better hold your breath. The American Idol judge wants kids.
The 45 years-old entertainer said having baby by her own "is the next step in my life." Speaking on having children, she told USA Today back in Los Angeles in between Idol auditions, "Definitely within the next two years. I thought by now I'd have three grown children."
Paula, furthermore, also hinted she might use the health-care system to make her dream of having children of her own comes true. "With modern medicine, people are having kids in their 40s and even up until their late 40s. In their 50s, they're having their second child. If it doesn't happen naturally like that, I would always consider adopting."
Paula is now dating 32-year-old restaurateur J.T. Torregiani, whom she said is a "sweetie pie" adding that "He's a positive force that has come into my life right now. Where it leads, who knows?"
Torregiani introduced himself to Paula back in April at the Roosevelt after an Idol taping. They spoke for four hours and began dating while the last season of Idol was winding down.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech