Justice League Said to Be Not Green-Lit Yet, Could Face Indefinite Delay
Amidst the heavy publications on Jessica Biel passing out the Wonder Woman role in "Justice League of America", The New York Times has shockingly came up with a report claiming the project does not have a final script and even has not been green-lit yet.
The statement was inserted in the paper's article about the possibility of Writer's Guild of America (WGA) on doing the potential Hollywood strike earlier as their contract is up on October 31, 2007. If this really happens, it could only mean that " Justice League" has big probability of being shelved indefinitely in turn, and so do a slew of major movies currently in-development.
Saying feature films such as "Justice" "are now being seen as high-value targets by those at the writers guild who advocate an immediate walkout should no deal be reached", the paper pointed out that "Guild negotiators could ask their 12,000 members for strike authorization in advance of the contractï¿½s expiration." Should the strike take shape afterwards, tens of millions of dollars already spent and hundreds of millions in future revenue, could no doubt be lost in vain.
Despite this gloomy report, words turn out to still abuzz on the possible cast for "Justice", though. Scoop from Movieblog.UGO.com said that "Transformers" star Tyrese Gibson is "in the running to play the part of Green Lantern John Stewart" for the movie.
More Justice League News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri