Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman Working Together in The Code
Looks like this will be a future collaboration worth to wait for. Report from Variety has informed that Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman are both poised to highlight a caper drama titled "The Code" which Nu Image's Millennium Films is producing.
Freeman is said to play a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, set to be portrayed by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to a Russian mob. Filming is due to start by mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, under the direction of "Deep Impact" helmer Mimi Leder.
Script has been entrusted into Ted Humphrey's hands to pen based on a story by Ruben Leder with Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Lori McCreary, and Randall Emmett all serving as the producers. First Looks Studios will distribute the movie in North America while Nu Image in international territories.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'