Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman Working Together in The Code
Looks like this will be a future collaboration worth to wait for. Report from Variety has informed that Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman are both poised to highlight a caper drama titled "The Code" which Nu Image's Millennium Films is producing.
Freeman is said to play a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, set to be portrayed by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to a Russian mob. Filming is due to start by mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, under the direction of "Deep Impact" helmer Mimi Leder.
Script has been entrusted into Ted Humphrey's hands to pen based on a story by Ruben Leder with Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Lori McCreary, and Randall Emmett all serving as the producers. First Looks Studios will distribute the movie in North America while Nu Image in international territories.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap