Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman Working Together in The Code
Looks like this will be a future collaboration worth to wait for. Report from Variety has informed that Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman are both poised to highlight a caper drama titled "The Code" which Nu Image's Millennium Films is producing.
Freeman is said to play a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, set to be portrayed by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to a Russian mob. Filming is due to start by mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, under the direction of "Deep Impact" helmer Mimi Leder.
Script has been entrusted into Ted Humphrey's hands to pen based on a story by Ruben Leder with Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Lori McCreary, and Randall Emmett all serving as the producers. First Looks Studios will distribute the movie in North America while Nu Image in international territories.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny