Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman Working Together in The Code
Looks like this will be a future collaboration worth to wait for. Report from Variety has informed that Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman are both poised to highlight a caper drama titled "The Code" which Nu Image's Millennium Films is producing.
Freeman is said to play a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, set to be portrayed by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to a Russian mob. Filming is due to start by mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, under the direction of "Deep Impact" helmer Mimi Leder.
Script has been entrusted into Ted Humphrey's hands to pen based on a story by Ruben Leder with Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Lori McCreary, and Randall Emmett all serving as the producers. First Looks Studios will distribute the movie in North America while Nu Image in international territories.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'