Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman Working Together in The Code
Looks like this will be a future collaboration worth to wait for. Report from Variety has informed that Antonio Banderas and Morgan Freeman are both poised to highlight a caper drama titled "The Code" which Nu Image's Millennium Films is producing.
Freeman is said to play a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, set to be portrayed by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to a Russian mob. Filming is due to start by mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, under the direction of "Deep Impact" helmer Mimi Leder.
Script has been entrusted into Ted Humphrey's hands to pen based on a story by Ruben Leder with Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Lori McCreary, and Randall Emmett all serving as the producers. First Looks Studios will distribute the movie in North America while Nu Image in international territories.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3