Pamela Anderson and Rick Solomon to Wed
Pamela Anderson is heading for another marriage. The busty blonde is said to wed boyfriend Rick Solomon.
According to TMZ.com, the couple will supposedly walk down the aisle Sunday September 30th at the "Little White Wedding Chapel."
While representatives for both parties could not be reached for comment just yet, TMZ has obtained their marriage license document.
Solomon is the son of a former executive vice president at Warner Bros. He is best known for his relationships with various female celebrities, one most famous is with hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton, with whom he made the best seller sex video "1 Night in Paris."
Keep it here for we'll be the first to let you know further details on the marriage report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!