Pamela Anderson and Rick Solomon to Wed
Pamela Anderson is heading for another marriage. The busty blonde is said to wed boyfriend Rick Solomon.
According to TMZ.com, the couple will supposedly walk down the aisle Sunday September 30th at the "Little White Wedding Chapel."
While representatives for both parties could not be reached for comment just yet, TMZ has obtained their marriage license document.
Solomon is the son of a former executive vice president at Warner Bros. He is best known for his relationships with various female celebrities, one most famous is with hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton, with whom he made the best seller sex video "1 Night in Paris."
Keep it here for we'll be the first to let you know further details on the marriage report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special