Pamela Anderson and Rick Solomon to Wed
Pamela Anderson is heading for another marriage. The busty blonde is said to wed boyfriend Rick Solomon.
According to TMZ.com, the couple will supposedly walk down the aisle Sunday September 30th at the "Little White Wedding Chapel."
While representatives for both parties could not be reached for comment just yet, TMZ has obtained their marriage license document.
Solomon is the son of a former executive vice president at Warner Bros. He is best known for his relationships with various female celebrities, one most famous is with hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton, with whom he made the best seller sex video "1 Night in Paris."
Keep it here for we'll be the first to let you know further details on the marriage report.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?