Pamela Anderson and Rick Solomon to Wed
Pamela Anderson is heading for another marriage. The busty blonde is said to wed boyfriend Rick Solomon.
According to TMZ.com, the couple will supposedly walk down the aisle Sunday September 30th at the "Little White Wedding Chapel."
While representatives for both parties could not be reached for comment just yet, TMZ has obtained their marriage license document.
Solomon is the son of a former executive vice president at Warner Bros. He is best known for his relationships with various female celebrities, one most famous is with hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton, with whom he made the best seller sex video "1 Night in Paris."
Keep it here for we'll be the first to let you know further details on the marriage report.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video