Nine Inch Nails Going Through a Line-Up Change?
Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor has hinted a change in his band's formation. The frontman may split up with his live band which currently is comprised of Josh Freese on drum, Aaron North on guitar, Jeordie White on bass and Alessandro Cortini on keyboard.
"At this point, I want to switch things around a bit," Reznor said. "I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale. The idea of five guys making music for two hours, while it's the culmination of fine-tuning over a lot of years, has got to change. I want to whittle things down."
Reznor has been the only official member of the band so far, with the rest being named the 'live band' which will support Reznor during tours every time he completes a new album. The latest show Reznor did with the current line-up would be in Honolulu, Hawaii this month, promoting 'Year Zero' (2007).
Beside the questionable 'change', Reznor has also stated that they will avoid politically-oriented album because it wouldn't have much effect on their fans. "(What) I didn't want to do is to make a record about how much George Bush is an a**hole," he said in an interview.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them