Nine Inch Nails Going Through a Line-Up Change?
Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor has hinted a change in his band's formation. The frontman may split up with his live band which currently is comprised of Josh Freese on drum, Aaron North on guitar, Jeordie White on bass and Alessandro Cortini on keyboard.
"At this point, I want to switch things around a bit," Reznor said. "I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale. The idea of five guys making music for two hours, while it's the culmination of fine-tuning over a lot of years, has got to change. I want to whittle things down."
Reznor has been the only official member of the band so far, with the rest being named the 'live band' which will support Reznor during tours every time he completes a new album. The latest show Reznor did with the current line-up would be in Honolulu, Hawaii this month, promoting 'Year Zero' (2007).
Beside the questionable 'change', Reznor has also stated that they will avoid politically-oriented album because it wouldn't have much effect on their fans. "(What) I didn't want to do is to make a record about how much George Bush is an a**hole," he said in an interview.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie