Nine Inch Nails Going Through a Line-Up Change?
Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor has hinted a change in his band's formation. The frontman may split up with his live band which currently is comprised of Josh Freese on drum, Aaron North on guitar, Jeordie White on bass and Alessandro Cortini on keyboard.
"At this point, I want to switch things around a bit," Reznor said. "I see other ways I can present Nine Inch Nails' material in concert. Something more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale. The idea of five guys making music for two hours, while it's the culmination of fine-tuning over a lot of years, has got to change. I want to whittle things down."
Reznor has been the only official member of the band so far, with the rest being named the 'live band' which will support Reznor during tours every time he completes a new album. The latest show Reznor did with the current line-up would be in Honolulu, Hawaii this month, promoting 'Year Zero' (2007).
Beside the questionable 'change', Reznor has also stated that they will avoid politically-oriented album because it wouldn't have much effect on their fans. "(What) I didn't want to do is to make a record about how much George Bush is an a**hole," he said in an interview.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert