Michelle Rodriguez Facing Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
Michelle Rodriguez is in trouble with the law, again. The actress is said to be facing jail time for violating her probation regarding several motor vehicle offenses.
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office announced Friday September 28th Rodriguez has failed to fulfill the terms of her probation in a DUI case, alleging she "turned in a false document showing that she completed one day of service on September 25, 2006 but later on stated that she was in New York on that date."
"She hasn't shown proof of completion of her 30 days of community service," City Attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan explained. "She could face jail time, but it's up to the judge." Click here to view the motion.
The City Attorney, according to E!, has suggested to the court that Rodriguez be imprisoned for up to 537 days, pay $2,010 in fines and be slapped with 38 more months of probation.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'