Michelle Rodriguez Facing Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
Michelle Rodriguez is in trouble with the law, again. The actress is said to be facing jail time for violating her probation regarding several motor vehicle offenses.
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office announced Friday September 28th Rodriguez has failed to fulfill the terms of her probation in a DUI case, alleging she "turned in a false document showing that she completed one day of service on September 25, 2006 but later on stated that she was in New York on that date."
"She hasn't shown proof of completion of her 30 days of community service," City Attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan explained. "She could face jail time, but it's up to the judge." Click here to view the motion.
The City Attorney, according to E!, has suggested to the court that Rodriguez be imprisoned for up to 537 days, pay $2,010 in fines and be slapped with 38 more months of probation.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked