Michelle Rodriguez Facing Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
Michelle Rodriguez is in trouble with the law, again. The actress is said to be facing jail time for violating her probation regarding several motor vehicle offenses.
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office announced Friday September 28th Rodriguez has failed to fulfill the terms of her probation in a DUI case, alleging she "turned in a false document showing that she completed one day of service on September 25, 2006 but later on stated that she was in New York on that date."
"She hasn't shown proof of completion of her 30 days of community service," City Attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan explained. "She could face jail time, but it's up to the judge." Click here to view the motion.
The City Attorney, according to E!, has suggested to the court that Rodriguez be imprisoned for up to 537 days, pay $2,010 in fines and be slapped with 38 more months of probation.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role