Michelle Rodriguez Facing Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
Michelle Rodriguez is in trouble with the law, again. The actress is said to be facing jail time for violating her probation regarding several motor vehicle offenses.
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office announced Friday September 28th Rodriguez has failed to fulfill the terms of her probation in a DUI case, alleging she "turned in a false document showing that she completed one day of service on September 25, 2006 but later on stated that she was in New York on that date."
"She hasn't shown proof of completion of her 30 days of community service," City Attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan explained. "She could face jail time, but it's up to the judge." Click here to view the motion.
The City Attorney, according to E!, has suggested to the court that Rodriguez be imprisoned for up to 537 days, pay $2,010 in fines and be slapped with 38 more months of probation.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?