Michelle Rodriguez Facing Jail Sentence for Probation Violation
Michelle Rodriguez is in trouble with the law, again. The actress is said to be facing jail time for violating her probation regarding several motor vehicle offenses.
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office announced Friday September 28th Rodriguez has failed to fulfill the terms of her probation in a DUI case, alleging she "turned in a false document showing that she completed one day of service on September 25, 2006 but later on stated that she was in New York on that date."
"She hasn't shown proof of completion of her 30 days of community service," City Attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan explained. "She could face jail time, but it's up to the judge." Click here to view the motion.
The City Attorney, according to E!, has suggested to the court that Rodriguez be imprisoned for up to 537 days, pay $2,010 in fines and be slapped with 38 more months of probation.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right