Melanie Brown Wants Victoria Adams to Design Her Dancing with the Stars Costumes
It appears that Melanie Brown and Victoria Adams are made for each other. Concerning her recent stint on the TV series "Dancing with the Stars," Scary Spice has revealed her willingness to have Posh Spice designs her costumes.
"Victoria is gonna come to one of the shows. She is excited, she said, 'I have to design your costumes'," Brown revealed. "We're sorting that out at the moment as I'm very keen for Vic to put her stamp on my costumes. Everybody knows she has amazing style. Just look at all the different dresses and looks she pulls off and the trends she starts."
"I want her to help design a couple of my looks for me, so we're sitting down to throw about some ideas shortly," Brown went on adding. Well, it seems that both Vic and Mel B have come to the point of realization that's what friends are for.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the US version of the British series "Strictly Come Dancing." Mel B is currently among the contestants and is partnered with Latin Ballroom dance champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
More Melanie Brown News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'