Melanie Brown Wants Victoria Adams to Design Her Dancing with the Stars Costumes
It appears that Melanie Brown and Victoria Adams are made for each other. Concerning her recent stint on the TV series "Dancing with the Stars," Scary Spice has revealed her willingness to have Posh Spice designs her costumes.
"Victoria is gonna come to one of the shows. She is excited, she said, 'I have to design your costumes'," Brown revealed. "We're sorting that out at the moment as I'm very keen for Vic to put her stamp on my costumes. Everybody knows she has amazing style. Just look at all the different dresses and looks she pulls off and the trends she starts."
"I want her to help design a couple of my looks for me, so we're sitting down to throw about some ideas shortly," Brown went on adding. Well, it seems that both Vic and Mel B have come to the point of realization that's what friends are for.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the US version of the British series "Strictly Come Dancing." Mel B is currently among the contestants and is partnered with Latin Ballroom dance champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video