Melanie Brown Wants Victoria Adams to Design Her Dancing with the Stars Costumes
It appears that Melanie Brown and Victoria Adams are made for each other. Concerning her recent stint on the TV series "Dancing with the Stars," Scary Spice has revealed her willingness to have Posh Spice designs her costumes.
"Victoria is gonna come to one of the shows. She is excited, she said, 'I have to design your costumes'," Brown revealed. "We're sorting that out at the moment as I'm very keen for Vic to put her stamp on my costumes. Everybody knows she has amazing style. Just look at all the different dresses and looks she pulls off and the trends she starts."
"I want her to help design a couple of my looks for me, so we're sitting down to throw about some ideas shortly," Brown went on adding. Well, it seems that both Vic and Mel B have come to the point of realization that's what friends are for.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the US version of the British series "Strictly Come Dancing." Mel B is currently among the contestants and is partnered with Latin Ballroom dance champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
More Melanie Brown News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen